All Categories

Relic Keeper Fusion Mission Not Completing

Search
Aug 4, 2019, 06:0108/04/19
05/17/19

Title: Relic keeper Mission not completing.

Device: iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

WTR (way to reproduce an issue):

Step 1: Go collect the 4 characters req, to do the fusion level them to 30.  Upgrade their rank to 4 star,  level characters to 40.  Asend them all to max.  

Step 2: select the fusion tab in the poral and go through the selection process. 

Step 3: Click fuse Relic Keeper

Step 4:  Check to see if relic Keeper is in inventory.  

Description:

I have now did the mission twice in the last few weeks.  you can read the in game tech support's response in my account.  I then deleted my other relic keepers thinking the game must be confused.  went through the process again and fused a new relic keeper.  he fused just fine and is in my inventory.  I'm just not getting credit for completing the mission.  please help, I have lost several weeks progress over this and really don't want to have to colect all of the stuff again.  I have wasted so many resources already on it.  Any questions, please feel free to ask, I want to resolve this as soon as possible and offer any help I can.  thanks in advance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 6, 2019, 03:0408/06/19
Aug 6, 2019, 03:04(edited)
05/17/19
How do I get tech support to reply and fix an issue?  Am I posting in the wrong section?  The in game support gave me a generated response and they don’t seem to look at these.