All Categories

Live Arena - Trying to Reconnect - Issues

Search
May 22, 2023, 14:4305/22/23
05/26/22

Anyone else experiencing this issue where a connection issue message pops up and either when you join back turns have taken place that suck or you are dropped from the match with a loss. 

I don't think the issue is on my end. I have a good connection as far as I can tell. If it is on my end then I deserve the loss. If it isn't, I understand that Live Arena is new so there will be these problems but if they have an issue don't have it result in a loss and a loss of a token. 

The annoyingthing, is that it always seems to happen on matches that I am winning. 

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
May 22, 2023, 16:5605/22/23
12/30/20

moved to bug reports

I presume you're using the latest update (7.10), correct?

Could you take a screenshot of the issue when it comes up? Is it giving you a "trying to reconnect" message? 

As well, what device/platform are you using?

May 22, 2023, 21:3805/22/23
05/26/22

Yes it is giving me that message. I am using the latest updated on an Android phone. 

May 23, 2023, 01:4005/23/23
10/21/18

I am literally getting kicked from game as the battle loads everytime

with a loss and having to re-log in? Is anyone else having this issue? all other parts of the game function perfectly HELP!!!!!!

May 23, 2023, 01:4405/23/23
10/21/18

THIS HAS BEEN SINCE THE PATCH i HAD TO CLEAR SPACE ON MY PC AFTER THE PATCH CAME OUT AS WELL

May 23, 2023, 18:5805/23/23
05/25/21

I am using blue stacks 5 emulator to play , since that last patch blue stacks crashes when i go into the live arena screen. I have completly reinstalled blue stacks & the same thing happens repeatly ? raid works fine on my Iphone but crashes using blue stacks , only when i try to load the live arena screen, then crashes blue stacks

May 23, 2023, 20:3205/23/23
May 23, 2023, 21:26(edited)
03/20/21

So...LA has been unplayable for me since launch (PC vs 7.10.1), 5g wireless connection.

Normal game mode will see occassional frame freezes, 5-10 secs while things update (ie: post battle, when accepting Playtime Awards or trying to enter Tourney/Events page).  Mostly just see the spinner, spinning away, until game updates or I close page and reload game.

No "lost connection" messages, just spinning...or the "Continue/Retry" and if that fails, then the "ReLogin" window.

This is daily around the 8pm rollover, btw.  Ya know, when all the new ads need to be displayed...errr I mean all the game modes "reset".

LA is different though.  "Lost connection" message will pop at every stage of LA; ie champ selection/banning, but I do NOT time out in any of the stages.

Of the few instances where I have tried to engage w/this content, I have champs auto select themselves (UDK) and once, he elected himself the team leader.  Without me clicking on anything!

IF I manage to clear the champ selection stage (which I have NOT completed w/out UDK selecting himself) AND if I can enter a battle...I immediately surrender the match (again WITHOUT clicking anything).

Discussing w/clanmates...we pretty much concluded that the behaviour is congruent w/some sort of "lag" occuring and the game client, intrepteing a DC or TO and pushing me along through the process, to force the conclusion of the battle...since I am not connected??

But I am connected, PC/Network wise at least :/

I spent a few hours here, reading various posts and threads, seeing if it was a setting or possibly a block from my system but...nothing.  Except this one lonely little thread :(

Any ideas???

May 24, 2023, 13:1905/24/23
May 24, 2023, 15:06(edited)
03/20/21

As an additional side note: one of your other games, Mech Arena, offers up even worse lag times.  Currently running about 1 min or so after every battle to "update" the game, collect rewards, etc.

It's impossible to continue in a series of battles due to the time it takes for the game to refresh.

There doesnt appear to be any issue during combat, when I can get into one but outside of that, every aspect of MA, requires a wait for things to complete the screens/options.

While I am not trying to point fingers, it does appear to be issues on server side, since other games and activities I engage in on my PC show zero lag or drag. World of Tanks, which takes a lot of bandwidth and GPU resources, has no problem, loading and running, staying connected the entire session.

And as I post this, RAID is down? :(

***update: Raid wasnt down but something that was in the last update, was a tad "off kilter". 

Cleared game and PC cache, un/re-installed Plarium/Raid, reset DNS and restarted everying: PC, modem, router and all securities.  Finally back in the game!!

Will retest LA in a bit, since I see you released an update...lol

dthorne04Moderator
May 24, 2023, 16:5705/24/23
12/30/20
Ah_Sin_Did

As an additional side note: one of your other games, Mech Arena, offers up even worse lag times.  Currently running about 1 min or so after every battle to "update" the game, collect rewards, etc.

It's impossible to continue in a series of battles due to the time it takes for the game to refresh.

There doesnt appear to be any issue during combat, when I can get into one but outside of that, every aspect of MA, requires a wait for things to complete the screens/options.

While I am not trying to point fingers, it does appear to be issues on server side, since other games and activities I engage in on my PC show zero lag or drag. World of Tanks, which takes a lot of bandwidth and GPU resources, has no problem, loading and running, staying connected the entire session.

And as I post this, RAID is down? :(

***update: Raid wasnt down but something that was in the last update, was a tad "off kilter". 

Cleared game and PC cache, un/re-installed Plarium/Raid, reset DNS and restarted everying: PC, modem, router and all securities.  Finally back in the game!!

Will retest LA in a bit, since I see you released an update...lol

I have been hearing that the latest patch has positively affected Live Arena connectivity issues, but please let me know how it goes. 

May 25, 2023, 02:1705/25/23
03/20/21

Howdy again :)

There have been improvements!  I was able to actually play LA...5 times.  So whatever y'all are doing...keep going that way!

Lag is still present everwhere in this mode however.

As for actual match play...

1) opponent selection, roughly 35-60 sec (no real exp w/this mode, so I dont know if that is good or bad) with at least 2 "reconnecting" messages.

2) Of the 5 matches, I was able to select all of my 5 champs, except for 1 (so, 24/25 I picked).

Picking leader, I was able to select 4 out of 5.

***See...all of that is actually an improvement :D :D ***

2) Battles (no prior exp in this mode) but when manually trying to engage, game maybe lets me pick 1 skill or I hear the "tick, tick, tick, etc" sound...then a pause, followed by the "reconnecting" message.

Once reconnected, the match has progressed by a few moves.  I attempt to select the next move available and...repeat from "tick, tick, tick...".

By the 3rd battle, I hit the Auto Battle button during one of my selections and the battle seemed to want to hiccup (only 2 ticks, lol) but then, progressed like any normal AB run (I assume opponent had also hit the AB due to speed with which our moves progressed).

5th battle...encountered all the problems previously noted: a champ, the lead and banning choice was auto selected for me.  Dropped into match and same slow, non/over responsive skipping.  Tried to AB it but was thrown from match as forfeit.

So...yes is improved quite a bit but still seems a touch wonky...at least for me.

Jul 6, 2023, 22:2707/06/23
10/21/18

I STILL GET KICKED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ACTUAL 1ST BATTLE LOADING SCREEN EVERY TIME IV'E PICKED ALL MY CHAMPS ETC...I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ONLINE EITHER....WAS HOPING SOMEONE KNEW THE FIX FOR THIS BUG....PI$$ES ME OFFF IV; E SPENT NA FAIR AMOUNT ON HERE

Jul 25, 2023, 21:1407/25/23
12/26/20

Continuing to get the same issues the OP had with version 7.30.0 on both Windows client and Android. Seems to be intermittent, and occurs at least once each time I compete in Live Arena. I hope this receives some attention by the devs soon as it appears to correlate to lag and has resulted in a few lost keys.

Jul 26, 2023, 01:5407/26/23
08/19/15

i

This happens so fast and so repeatedly, you should just remove this area of this game. I liked this game until I found it to be like a cockroach motel. John Warstone, Raid Shadow Legends.

Jul 31, 2023, 12:4907/31/23
05/26/22

OP here. Still getting it from time to time. 

Overall I have seen some odd behaviors lately where actions happen but I am not seeing anything. Not sure if this is just lag and I am not seeing the animations or if something else is going on. It is a bit surprising when I don't see anything happen and then some of my champions just keel over dead. 

Jan 15, 2024, 21:3601/15/24
Jan 15, 2024, 21:37(edited)
06/13/20

I have the same issue with every single live arena battle. Happens on my phone whether I am on wifi or using 5G. It also happens on my PC which is hardwired. I am a software devloper and I work from home on this same connection. I also stream and game from home on this same connection. The only app that has an issue and attempts to blame it on my internet connection is Raid in its Live Action Arena. It is definitely not my internet connection, it is Raid. Please fix this.