All Categories

Bad and unfair this Foli Fusion event

Search
Jul 10, 2019, 12:0807/10/19
02/18/19

I am very upset about this Foli Fusion event which also suffers of  bugs and incorrect  & unfair conception.

1. The event duration displayed- altough short in itself- fluctuates from 6 days ( as it showed for to 2 days) to 2 weeks - as it displays now! which is the correct duration of event? maybe you extend the duration at least with 1 more week considering the very often downtimes  & maintenances!

2. The way to aquire certain Champs  makes the event impossible to complete or demands to spend  a small fortune to get a mere Legendary Champ

it is quite outrageus to be able to get 2 of the rare (blue) champs : Interceptor and Eviscerator ONLY from Void (purple) shards, when these should come out of Ancient shards or even Green shards and i noticed that unfortunately  after spending uselesly about 50 Ancient shards and no Interceptor and Eviscerator... not to mention my mistake to buy some extra  4x Voids with blue champs trash results - fortunately my draws weren't uncommon champs!

... very bad programming or it was it made with  special and unfair intent to make us spend fortunes on your game!

to be honest i feel i was fooled by this and must say my pleasure to play this game went very low...

i think you should compensate us for this
Views
Comments