All Categories

Bug report

Bug report

Search
Jun 14, 2019, 15:2806/14/19
05/10/19

Bug report

I have reach day 35 and am suppose to receive a sacred shard for the daily log in. I have received all the prior and the sacred is highlighted but as I click it is shows the click but will not receive. I have photos for evidence of my day and the highlight, but I can not collect. What can I do? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 24, 2021, 08:3009/24/21
09/22/21

Campaign mission won't credit in Raid: Shadow Legends. I keep running it over and over and over and over and over, and well over again, and I keep getting the item as a drop but at no time does it credit the quest so I can't pick it up, and I can't cancel the quest cause it won't let me, so my game is pretty much broken.

The quest reads in full as follows:

Campaign Mission: Win Gauntlets with ATK (%) as the primary stat from Stage 4 of the sewers of Arnoc on normal .

I used both goto from the quest, which put me in the spider fight, and I've also tried going to it from the map. Neither works to solve the quest. I even had another quest that too needed guantlets from the sewers and it completed without a problem. I don't know why I can't complete the quest.

On another note, I did mention it in chat and someone answered they had that happen to them twice themselves, and they simply quit the game for a long time the first time around. Does that mean I too need to quit the game?

On a further note, I did exit out of the game and restarted it a few times hoping that would resolve it, and even rebooted my laptop computer. Nothing worked.

Sep 24, 2021, 18:0909/24/21
09/22/21

still doesn't work

Sep 26, 2021, 17:5009/26/21
09/22/21

Fixed