All Categories

Game freezes when starting an arena battle (on loading screen), takes token, counts a loss

Game freezes when starting an arena battle (on loading screen), takes token, counts a loss

Search
May 13, 2019, 15:0005/13/19
04/07/19

Multiple times I had the game freeze when starting an arena battle. The loading screen would come up, the bar would stop moving, and the only thing I could do was close the app. When I start the game again I can see that the battle was counted as a loss and my token is gone, too.

This is starting to be absolutely ridiculous. I am in Gold III and just lost against a single common level 1 champion because the game froze. Please fix this; it's starting to be beyond annoying.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 17, 2019, 14:4805/17/19
04/07/19
Bump. Still happening, and it's not only in Arena. There's also a few threads on Reddit. I'm sick of having my limited resources wasted pointlessly.
May 20, 2019, 10:5605/20/19
04/13/19

I can vouch for this as well, happened to me also, but for minotaur and clan boss.

The game loads up to the 95% ish part then freezes. I have a ticket reported for it. 

I honestly don't know why they don't have a validation for the energy and clan boss keys after the fight is over instead of just decreasing them at the start. That would prevent people from losing energy points and other things during an error.

It seems like very poor code design to me. Any experienced developer would know this so I assume they have a very young team of developers for this game.

May 20, 2019, 19:5505/20/19
04/12/19
This is not the only, i have now lost 5 Arena Token at click battle the Game Crash and im at my home Screen and the Game is allrdy in task but if i click on it its restart and the Use Token are lost. The same at Clan Boss, Campanion and Dungons. This sux