All Categories

Account rollback and several issues

Search
Apr 24, 2019, 23:0804/24/19
02/12/19

Good day. Please help me.

Ive made a ticket 2 days ago when this happened and no one responded. 

This all happened on the 23rd of April when that maintenance was going on.

First when i logged in in the evening ive noticed that my xp boost was missing. And i had 1 day and 16 hours left when i was playing before the maintenance. Then i realised several of my heroes are missing. Also 4 of my main heroes are missing tier 5 masteries and i have no scrolls on them. Ive also notices my missions were rolled back to the mission where i have to unlock a tier 3 mastery. And i cleared that like 3 weeks ago. I was at the mission where you have to get 4 5 star artifact from spider dungeon . I was waiting for the dungeon diver event. Then i did a recap of my heroes. I looked up screenshot ive posted in my clan 2 days ago and I'm missing 2 5 star common heroes, 3 lv 40 rares with gear on them which were locked like all the heroes i am upgrading . A grand total of 9 heroes are missing. Ive checked the vault. 

Ive also noticed that the three tome packs ive bought the other day did not register. Ive upgraded 2 hero skills to max. Now one of them is missing 5 skill upgrades.

But my biggest issues is ive lost four tier 5 masteries altogether on 4 heroes. 

Please someone help me. I don't know what to do ?

I've already written a ticket in support the day this happened. No one answered me.

Thanks in advance.

My phone is Samsung Galaxy s7 edge.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 28, 2019, 20:2204/28/19
02/12/19

Why is nobody answering me? My account got rolled back like 2 or 3 weeks backwards for no apparent reason. Masteries, grand hall bonuses, missions and heroes disappeared. And i have screenshot evidence and even a video that I made a week ago where you can clearly see my masteries and heroes i have summoned in the last summoning event. This is fucking ridiculous. Everything i did for the past 2 weeks gone in the wind. Ive also bought 3 skill packs that I invested in the heroes i got from summoning and that as well is gone. 

Ive written a ticket in support 5 days ago when this happened and no one is answering me? 

Are you fakin kidding me?