All Categories

septimus first skill (ascended) bug

Search
Apr 16, 2019, 20:2904/16/19
03/22/19

Dear dev : septimus first skill is current bug and would not refreshing second skill when killing a emeny. (After ascended 3*)

This is due to the conflict with the giant slayer mastery and once it active it would not refreshed  second skill and gaining extra turn as it should

It is quite obvious because I have lifesteal on this hero, as long as the lifesteal active twice , it would not refresh. (As lifesteal also work on giant slayer ) if it is not actives, it would refresh.

This is report many time in game but I still not yet received timeline on fixing this.  This lead to this legendary hero quite underwhelming both in pve and pvp .

Can you please attend this issue urgently. I assume it would affect all player who have this hero. 

Thank you . It seriously affecting my game experience now!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 17, 2019, 03:3004/17/19
04/04/19
Septimus second skill does not work on auto battle.  I have to manually attack clan boss
Oct 6, 2019, 18:4810/06/19
05/14/19

@StinkyPinky

yes I can confirm that septimus will not use his a2 skill on auto play against bosses. At least when the boss is alone he will not attack that boss with his "holy sword" skill.

It would be nice if that bug will be fixed. It reduces his damage output drastically.