All Categories

Didn't Get Beta Rewards. Also Champion Bug..

Search
Mar 26, 2019, 16:3003/26/19
03/22/19

Gonna touch on a couple issues that I have been having with my account.

1. I have been playing for a while now. I decided to sign up using facebook in case my account got lost I could still find it. Here is the kicker I have been connect thru facebook for awhile now. I got the beta message and should have received the shards and I haven't. I noticed the Plarium account thing and thought ok...I'll sign up with that and I should get them, sense I'v been playing for awhile long enough to get something from the beta. Connected and I still have not received anything. Can someone please help me out? Really kinda bummed and Iv spent so much time and money on this. 

2. I have the champion called "Hope" I got her HP up to 31k She is my highest HP champion I have. Her HP bars where always so tiny and she lasted longer then any of my other champs. However, one day I got on and started battling and noticed that now her HP bars are Big much like using a new Champion with low HP. Now, she dose not last that long. I'm kinda at a lose here......She dies quicker now and I have not changed anything from when her HP bars where tiny and when she lasted longer then any of my other champs who have lower hp and tiny bars. This is some kind of bug....has to be. The only thing I Have done is upgrade some of the artifacts which gave her more HP. Please Help. 

Username is JBear if an admin can help me. I am not getting a response from anyone........
Views
Comments