All Categories

Sir Nicolas goodwill skill

Search
Mar 5, 2019, 17:2703/05/19
02/14/19

Sir Nicolas goodwill skills says that it places unkillable for 2 turns. This skill expires in the second turn on move, while there are other characters in that turn that still have not even moved. This leads to my champions dying in the second turn where they technically should not die as the second turn has not finished yet. 

If I am not wrong this skill should not expire in the second turn on move to be consistent with the description. 

To reproduce it use sir Nicolas and 3 low lvl champions go to higher difficulty map, apply the skill and see them all die in the second turn after move. 

Technically their second turn to move has ended by the second turn has not finished as they are recharging for the 3rd turn and in that time they should be unkillable for the entirety of 2 turns for all of my opponents champions, right? 

If my opponent's champion is speed oriented and manages to move 3rd time in the second turn it should be able to kill my champions as it would be 3 turn for him in the 2nd turn match. 

The way this skill works is not consistent with the description of other skills that remain active for the duration of the turn, and consequently this make this skill very weak in comparison to others. 

Views
Comments