All Categories

Lost too many resources due to connection dropouts!

Search
Feb 12, 2019, 18:0702/12/19
02/01/19

Hi,

EDIT: I don't mean to sound harsh but this game has a great potential, and I am also one of the clients who pay you money, please consider the issues I have described!

Let me state my opinion first: the entire "you disconnect you lose resources / battle during the loading screen" is extremely stupid.

You don't have stable servers, I DC (disconnect) every 10 minutes and have to reload the game, frequently when loading or doing (like upgrading an artifact).

So far I have lost ~100 arena points (and 10-15 tokens), good 300 energy, 3 clan keys and a 4 star  epic artifact that I tried upgrading.

Please, PLEASE either fix the servers, fix this bug or refund people who have lost items (it can be clearly seen from the logs!).

Hypomania.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent Drew Technical Support
Feb 13, 2019, 09:3202/13/19
06/06/18

Hi!

This was mentioned a number of times in other threads but it is important to mention that the game is still in Beta.

We're still working on the optimization of the game server and overall game performance.

For example, yesterday we increased the number of physical servers, which should increase the stability of the game.

Right now we don't have resources to compensate the lost resources on a case by case basis but we will do our best to make the game run smoothly for every player at the official release.

I apologize for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for helping us to improve the game!