All Categories

Tayel the Stern's skill and aura

Search
Jul 22, 2018, 19:5607/22/18
07/07/18

The first picture is my Tayel the Stern and second is in Champion Index, you could see the difference between the two because the second one has aura but the first one doesn't have. So this is bug or some have aura but some doesn't have.

The third one is skill describe about depletes the Turn Meter, It doesn't describe percentage possibility which I understand it should be alway effect or 100% chance, however it fail alot the success rate is lower than 2* hero with same effect skill from self testing, could you possible to recheck the percentage again please. thank you

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 22, 2018, 20:3207/22/18

hi, I had the same question about Tayrel . I can tell you that he unlocks his aura at ascension level 3.

And the thing with Preemptive Strike is, even though Tayrel has 100% chance to apply the reduced turn meter, the target has a chance to resist it.

That's the case for all skills that attempt to apply an effect. Increase Tayrel's accuracy to have a better chance for it to work.

MariusAdmin
Jul 23, 2018, 10:2207/23/18
09/04/17

Legacy is absolutely correct about the Turn Meter decrease, you still need Accuracy for that, but the chance itself in that particular Skill is a 100%.

On the matter of the Aura, it is unlocked with Ascension (3 Star Ascension to be precise). Per Legacy's report in the first week, we passed this on to our game designers and will be looking into changing the Champions tab screen to display the Aura as a locked Skill - just like Active Skills that require Ascension to unlock are displayed right now.