All Categories

Need More Incentives!

Need More Incentives!

Search
Oct 29, 2021, 14:3910/29/21
10/21/20

Need More Incentives!

I'm not the best or most dedicated player, took the summer off, but I came back with a vengence and have a pretty impressive stable of champions. My beef is mid game you pull squat. I work to amass a bunch of shards to pull when there's a multiplier and still I get the dredges of the RSL legues. Seriously, if Plarium wants to keep our interest mid game, they have to give some more incentive. I can't remember the last time I pulled a memorable champion. And shards do not come cheaply so you drop some cash and get junk, not very encouraging. Starting to look for a better game. Wake up Plarium, throw us a few crumbs, don't be so stingy with the ancient shards or the decent champions. We keep hearing about all these great new champions that you've developed or are building but never see one? NO one wants to continue playing if they just have crap for champions that aren't worth building. I used to love this game, thought I would really be enthused after taking a summer off but it just gets boring with the same old junk coming from the shards. I really want to love this game but Plarium is going to have to shake things up a bit.

Views
Comments
Comments
OpheliaA1Moderator
Nov 5, 2021, 11:4211/05/21
03/11/19

Hello @seravine

thank you for your feedback

would you be able to suggest some types of ''incentives'' or particular issues you're facing in-game such as the ones you described 

kind regards