All Categories

Arena

Arena

Search
May 17, 2021, 10:3005/17/21
03/30/20

Arena

Hey Everyone :)

Man i make every Day the Arena, but its not possible to reach Silver One lol.....Over 2 Month i will try it but no Reason for this....This make me very sad......need this to make the Arena challenge rdy.... :( ....its really hard. Anyone has the same Prob ? ...or i am to Noob to Challenge this.... only will Fight against Higher Teams.....

Best Regards

Odin120

Views
Comments
Comments
FessnikModerator
May 17, 2021, 15:0505/17/21
05/17/19

Devs constantly working on improvements for lower tiers matchmaking.

But for sure it's possible to do all depends on your team / gear / synergy and so on.

If you show your team maybe i can help somehow.

May 17, 2021, 15:1805/17/21
10/15/20

"Devs constantly working on improvements for lower tiers matchmaking." No, they are not. 

Plarium allready pointed out that they will not remove account level and account power from the matchmaking algorithm. They may work on changes for lower tiers matchmaking, but they refuse to do the obvious improvement.

FessnikModerator
May 17, 2021, 15:2605/17/21
05/17/19

Thats not a case :) account level and account power is not so important.

You can be much lower but with better champions and gear.

May 17, 2021, 16:1105/17/21
May 17, 2021, 16:58(edited)
10/15/20
Fessnik

Thats not a case :) account level and account power is not so important.

You can be much lower but with better champions and gear.

i

i

i
  • my team in Gold 1 and 2 one month ago. No problems that time - one month ago. 
  • recently pushed out of Gold 2 at the end of a ranking period because I made the biggest mistake a gamer can do: I got to sleep and couldn't earn points. Ended on top of Gold 1 --> the devs think it's a good idea to steal the points from all players at the end of a ranking period, dropped from "10 points away from Gold 2" to the minimum of Gold 1.
  • lost one defensive fight --> Silver 4.
  • account power and account level are to big for silver. Pushed down to Silver 2 allready, what is still harder than Gold 2 was, according to the number of victories I get in active and defensive fights.

i

But yaeh, I think my arena team is just to bad for Silver. Two month ago it was good enough to reach Gold with a lower account level and account power, now my team, that has even better items than before (I could increase the speed of my Apothecary from 259 to more than 270) is a punching ball in Silver 2. 

But of course, the matchmaking algorithm, letting all the ex-gold-teams fight against each other all the time, all of them staying in Silver forever, has nothing to do with that.

Fresh and young teams can still run through into Gold, but fellow Raiders, do your best to stay in that stage. If you fall down to Silver with high account level and power you never will reach Gold again. Wtf is the matchmaking algorithm doing, when Gold is easier than Silver? Teams with arena rating 2200 attacked my team in gold and lost one month ago. Silver teams with arena rating of 1421 and Arbiter-teams with a rating of 1523 attack my team and win all the time right now. Arbiter, Longbeard, Sinesha and Skullcrown in Silver 2? The opponents in Gold had weaker teams than that.

FessnikModerator
May 17, 2021, 17:3205/17/21
05/17/19

It's never stays the same i remember times when gold 4 was easier than silver :) or bronze.

Everyone improve stats but that what you said sounds like problem with dropping leagues.

Need to follow meta blender kinda not so great as before.

Can you share wih me few of your enemy lists from page where u can attack them?

May 17, 2021, 18:0505/17/21
May 17, 2021, 18:11(edited)
10/15/20
Fessnik

It's never stays the same i remember times when gold 4 was easier than silver :) or bronze.

Everyone improve stats but that what you said sounds like problem with dropping leagues.

Need to follow meta blender kinda not so great as before.

Can you share wih me few of your enemy lists from page where u can attack them?

i

i

i

i

i

Nice to see the account level of all of these players. So Silver 2 is for players with account level between 57 and 71 only? Or what did you mean with "account level and account power is not so important"? So, I guess I have to fight against teams like this or better than this in Bronze next month, when I will have a higher account level, just from doing daily quests? Only one Arbiter and one Tormin on that screenshots right now, still room for improvement. Gold 2: Sepulcher, Rhazin, Sinesha, Reinbeast. Silver 2: Arbiter, Duchess, Old Hermit, MM. Great matchmaking! I guess Bronze 2 will be Arbiter, Krisk, Tormin, Hegemon. Or Deacon, Rhazin, Foli, Ma’Shalled. No, wait, that is a team I allready face here in Silver 2, the very first one on the Screenshots. [sarcasm on] A typical Silver team, no matchplan, only weak champs, no synergie between the champs. Really belongs into Silver.

FessnikModerator
May 17, 2021, 18:1505/17/21
05/17/19

It have nothing to do specially with level. That just people who didn't fight a while or don't like arena.

Or not playing at all anymore.

Seems i get your trouble you actually don't drop from league if you reach Gold 4.

But what i want to say all what matters it's points not account level or power. if they in same points range as you you either refresh till oponnents you can handle or find a key to win them all.

Can you  show me your champion pool? maybe i can advice you some good team so you have a chance if you want.

May 17, 2021, 18:3305/17/21
May 17, 2021, 18:34(edited)
10/15/20
Fessnik

It have nothing to do specially with level. That just people who didn't fight a while or don't like arena.

Or not playing at all anymore.

Seems i get your trouble you actually don't drop from league if you reach Gold 4.

But what i want to say all what matters it's points not account level or power. if they in same points range as you you either refresh till oponnents you can handle or find a key to win them all.

Can you  show me your champion pool? maybe i can advice you some good team so you have a chance if you want.

How can you say only arena points matter in matchmaking (it should be like that!), if the community manager GreenKnight said the clear opposite in the news-thread about the upcomming arena change?  

"Matchmaking adjustments. The changes will only concern tweaking the matchmaking in Bronze and Silver Tiers. We’ll still be filtering the opponents in these Tiers by the player’s account power and level as before." 

FessnikModerator
May 17, 2021, 18:3805/17/21
05/17/19

Yeah that correct did miss a bit your point bcz you show first gold screens. Sorry for missunderstanding.

So yeah that only fair till gold atm.

From gold only points.

May 17, 2021, 19:2005/17/21
10/15/20

I'll open a thread in Game Discussion, as there are more veterans reading and helping than here in tavern. But feel invited to that thread. Maybe there is a better team sleeping in my roster than my actual speed nuking team. Sadly I don't think so in the end, as the champs I use are ranked very high in arena by most experts (Hell Hades or Ayumi for example).

FessnikModerator
May 18, 2021, 15:4805/18/21
May 18, 2021, 15:49(edited)
05/17/19

Feel free :) only trying to help you. So i can close this thread?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.