All Categories

Sexist ad for Raid:shadow legends

Search
Aug 26, 2020, 10:5808/26/20
08/26/20

I just came across this ad for the game. I'm not sure what others think about this, but I feel like it's quite a low, underhanded move by Plarium (not to mention sexist). How is this acceptable for a "great" game?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 28, 2020, 12:4708/28/20
06/28/20

I dunno if that add is real and I'm gonna be 100... I'm deffo not "politically correct"  my views and opinions will offended you...that's why I keep my mouth shut  on the internet (  Serious...I would make you rage with my opinions....or be your new best buddy )

Is this game ( or games in general ) sexist ? Or is it racist ...yeah sure it is.

Chicks wearing close to nothing , grunting, throwing hands in high heels with big fun bags (Read : breasts ) Black men dressed up as Zulu's , white men (Sacred Order AKA Deus vult) .... 

If you are ultra offended by stuff like this , either don't play or toughen up buttercup lol.Sex sells ....no matter the product,either some smoking hot dude that's ripped or some buff chick wearing a smile and nothing else.

Offended ? Yeah I'm offended I have to spend millions on a gearset the hottie isn't even wearing ....what's she got a kevlar thong that Elon Musk made.

Be offeneded by the Police killing innocent people , Institutional racism, Be offended the government taking your rights away one by one, or just be ultra upset at the prices this company charges for digital items.... 

Remember one thing from this my friend ......Rule 34 applies to this game lmao ( Google it )