All Categories

Fix Faction Wars Boss

Fix Faction Wars Boss

Search
Jun 30, 2020, 14:5106/30/20
11/14/19

Fix Faction Wars Boss

The boss in stage 7 faction wars is super OP. The minions just keep healing him for 200K HP, and the boss keeps giving my champions true fear and also does ridiculous amounts of damage. As a FTP player it's hard to get champions in every faction that even stand a chance against the boss. In some factions I have level 40-50 epics and still can't beat the boss. I wish Plarium could nerf the boss in stage 7 because right now it's waaay to OP for the first boss.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 25, 2021, 20:4902/25/21
02/02/21

I totally agree....I mow through the trash and then the boss is like clan boss....But Plarium doesn't give a F**** 

Currently browsing for another game....shame I've spent over $200 in this game and I can't even forge one item because it requires the mats that I assume I get from this boss and beyond 

Mar 10, 2021, 13:3203/10/21
01/26/21

Seems you guys need to watch a couple videos on how to properly gear Champs once geared right they will resist the provokes and 

Mar 16, 2021, 20:4803/16/21
03/18/20

level 7 is basically doable with all lev 50s, if your not downing it id say it more team compilation or gear or mix of both, share your roster and see if we cant help you maybe find a team to beat it 

Mar 17, 2021, 08:0503/17/21
05/24/19

WHen there's a will , teher's a way, Those bosses are basically a way for the game to test out your gear and champs and see if you can progress passed that point. The difficulty spike is significant indeed but nothing that can't be overcome. If you share your roster I'm sure other players will be happy to help. 

Apr 12, 2021, 09:1804/12/21
04/21/20

#RufusShinra = Shameful response and a joke at best.  No different than the 100PERCENT BROKEN ARENA, certain Faction Crypts are just as broken  Undead is an example. . . . I went in there with 2 60's fully booked and master'd with 3x 50's fully booked but partially mastered and when reaching the boss My fastest char (FB) got one shot off, and everything else was dead in 9 seconds as a result of chain attacks from boss.

The ONLY reason I spent time on Faction Crypts was because I could do nothing in arena . . . . then I come to find out that by gearing more characters for Faction Crypts I increased my difficulty in Arena.  Why?? Because Arena Opponents are based off ACCOUNT Power(which is the STUPIDEST thing ever) so as I gear more members of each of the factions my account power went up.  as an 85k-90k arena team I was being matched up against teams with 150k-200k. . . . . it is also one of the reasons my account is going to go dormant . . this has been going on for 5 MONTHS so at this stage . . . ban me . . . cause the only thing I can say at this poins is F Palarium you lieing piece of cr@p, I am tired of the bullshit and fed up with Plariums incompetance

Apr 12, 2021, 16:2904/12/21
01/26/21
LupineWonder

#RufusShinra = Shameful response and a joke at best.  No different than the 100PERCENT BROKEN ARENA, certain Faction Crypts are just as broken  Undead is an example. . . . I went in there with 2 60's fully booked and master'd with 3x 50's fully booked but partially mastered and when reaching the boss My fastest char (FB) got one shot off, and everything else was dead in 9 seconds as a result of chain attacks from boss.

The ONLY reason I spent time on Faction Crypts was because I could do nothing in arena . . . . then I come to find out that by gearing more characters for Faction Crypts I increased my difficulty in Arena.  Why?? Because Arena Opponents are based off ACCOUNT Power(which is the STUPIDEST thing ever) so as I gear more members of each of the factions my account power went up.  as an 85k-90k arena team I was being matched up against teams with 150k-200k. . . . . it is also one of the reasons my account is going to go dormant . . this has been going on for 5 MONTHS so at this stage . . . ban me . . . cause the only thing I can say at this poins is F Palarium you lieing piece of cr@p, I am tired of the bullshit and fed up with Plariums incompetance

ive beaten stage 15 with 3 stars (thats the second boss) with 4 50s and Miscreated monster at 60. its the gear that makes it not so much your champs. stop crying about arena its supposed to be a challenge

Jan 26, 2023, 18:0401/26/23
Jan 26, 2023, 18:10(edited)
12/18/22
Zassassin90210

ive beaten stage 15 with 3 stars (thats the second boss) with 4 50s and Miscreated monster at 60. its the gear that makes it not so much your champs. stop crying about arena its supposed to be a challenge

I think challenge should start like that : play against other same stronger players and when you can beat them - game should start giving you stronger teams from players so you can challenge your self with playing against stronger players.  But where its the logic 2 not related thinks any way can do you a harder enemies in arena when you for example cant even beat players same strong as you are mby?  Not logic in that. And saying on everythink take it as a challenge = you can start thinking only about - you need pay to win otherwise you cant be competitive to others players becouse they buy gear for money so they dont care about "challenged difficulty" from gear up your faction teams...

Only logic i see there from plarium its pay for top gear and you dont need to care about our logic in difficulties how they are calculated ;p 

And i think first boss should show you what he can do but you should kill him with not specialized team stronger heroes (lvl 40+ and 1-2 6*heroes). As it is on all others standards dungeons. Or are factions wars taken as endgame from stage with first boss ?

Feb 2, 2023, 21:4502/02/23
10/25/22

hmm im a noob  but stage 7 didnt seem that hard now stage 20 dwarf crypt will frustrate the crap out of you

Feb 2, 2023, 22:4002/02/23
10/15/20
boogeydick

hmm im a noob  but stage 7 didnt seem that hard now stage 20 dwarf crypt will frustrate the crap out of you

Yes, absoluetly, that was one of the worst stages in all faction wars. I could only manage it by giving a destroy set to Geomancer and bringing down the hp of the Thenasil/Minnaya combo down with his A1 slowly. Took half an hour or so to beat that stage. 😫