All Categories

Last update CLAN BOSS and ARENA

Search
Apr 16, 2020, 21:2704/16/20
03/29/19

Hi all.I (and a lot of people) am dissapointing with clan's boss progress in game and arena's too.clan's boss 50 turns its a badest update.If plarium wants to end the unkillable teams then have to get an another path.In 50 turns you cant play as you want with the team you have.you cant make your gaming.clan boss is not enjoyable now.sorry but it was a very big mistake.arena now its not an arena.its a very boring place with always same teams which have always the same champions.tormin,rotos,scullcrown and 2-3 more same champions always and always.game has a lot of useless legendary heroes.HEroes only for food.so all players play with 3-4 specific heros to arena and 3-4 specific heros to clan boss.Sorry but its not game.its a DRAMA.tragedy is that from 1000 champions we play only with 6.all other are trusts.so arena its not funny.its so boring.last i have to say is that we spend less time gaming day by day until we will stop(soon...) it,cause this game is not enjoyable.its a game which cares only for money money money money money...its very ridicolous.ok i understand.plarium its a company and needs money.ok.but not with that way...its very ungly.thats all.
Views
Comments
Comments