All Categories

A few suggestion to make Raid more fun

Search
Apr 15, 2020, 18:1004/15/20
05/04/19

Just a few suggestions for the team on adding a few extra features to the game:

1) Can you add a farm with a warehouse to our bastion, in which your food can be placed. The farm spawns random heroes / chickens or whatever you think like having - level pumpkins, over certain amounts of time and depending on the level of your farm, determining the level of your food. with faction wars and all the new stuff going on, you dont really want to mix your food with the heroes you want to upgrade. food take up a lot of unnecessary space. the warehouse, also have space open which you can expand by buying space.

2) Can we divide Teleria into different provinces - each province having its own bonuses and penalties - for example shard pull bonuses / penalties, xp bonuses / penalties, energy recovery or expansion etc. each player gets to choose the province he wants to belomg to, changing to another province can be an expensive move, to keep players from misusing the feature, and when changing, takes lets say a week to migrate and enjoy the benefits of the province, this way people cant jump around to enjoy certain benefits for events

3) Many of us has reached level 60, so there is nowhere XP can go to - to go to the next level. Can you add a trading station please, into which all the excess XP / and like the hall pass - are being converted to a currency, with which you can purchase books, potions, mastery points, shards, heroes etc. this way, at least we get recognition for still playing after being maxed out.

4) Can you add a barracks or monastery or feature or whatever in which you can place a hero, which you can develop him, to increase a certain base stat of a hero. there are several great heroes with crappy base stats. I know there is artifacts for this, but this is for base stats per herol

5) New factions (Vikings - Badass Fairies - dragons - greek or norse gods - fairytale creatures - goblins - mystical beasts - ghosts - vampires - sea serpents - elementals (water, earth, lightning, fire etc)

6) Try adding a new Clan Boss challenge, in which a few players can battle simultaneously, but each may choose just one of their champions to be part of the team, or every player puts a certain hero in the team - this hero cant be used anywhere else - this will test the clan as a whole and will be fun to do. this battle will always be on auto and based on the damage done everybody gets an award based on either the total damage which was inflicted or awards based on the % damage your hero did.

7) Can you add a library, in which we can do studies to improve our gameplay. studies to improve our total energy, energy recovery, bonus on xp earned, success rates in improving drop rates or artifact upgrade rates. even if it is just 0.5% improvements. just to better the odds and keep the people from complaining about your odds which is worse than re-dating your ex girlfriend.

8) Can you maybe add a bank or something? in which you can deposit silver, and earn interest. if you leave a certain amount there, after a day a certain amount of interest, after a week a bit more etc? Yes I know you make it easy to get silver, but also, keep in mind, gathering 2mil silver takes quite a bit of time but gets used up fucking fast to almost level up an artifact to lvl 16 with a bit of luck. so that "free" silver in the bank will at least make us feel better.

9) maybe add a blackmarket or traveler feature, in which you can buy already fully upgraded gear or a fully leveled champion etc. yeah make it expensive or whatever. and if not with silver, maybe with something like moonstones which you can earn on doing certain quests, or adding a dungeon or 2 in which you can earn dragon glands or will of the wisps or whatever, which can be traded for this.

10) just try to make your packs a little bit cheaper. I am not saying make it cheap, just a bit more affordable, your odds on pulling champs suck. and it feels like on summoning events, you pre-selected certain heroes to drop, we can all see the trend on these events - so your odds are bulllshit. I am not asking you to change it, I know you wont - just accommodate us by making it a bit more affordable so that we dont feel so shit after spending money and getting bad pulls all the time (example, with this summoning event, I used 65 ancient shards - with this double up event - 11 void shards and 3 sacred shards and only got 7 epic heroes. I almost killed myself twice.

11) like you have been asked a lot by now, please add the multi-battle feature to dungeons. please please please

12) Maybe add an altar or something in which you can make offerings for certain blessings. a mixture of offerings.

13) I know there is a Plarium Codex out there, but is there a way you can add a new feature to the filter, for instance filtering your heroes for by buff and debuff/ poisons etc. it makes it a bit easier when going against certain dungeon bosses, choosing your team for CB etc.

14) also, can you add an option in the filter, like a playlist, to allocate your champions to different dungeons / CB / Campaign levels, so that when going to either of these battles, you can choose from your allocated heroes so that you can choose your teams, other than going through all the champions in your list. its difficult to remember all the stats and bonuses of each hero and remembering the avatar. This will improve gameplay by far, making it easier for players to choose or allocate certain heroes for certain battles.

Well I think thats it for now. Hope some of you will take the time to go through this

Views
Comments