All Categories

WOW

WOW

Search
Feb 22, 2020, 22:4302/22/20
01/29/20

WOW

I can look past all the constant prompts to purchase - what amounts to nothing at cringe worthy prices- packs and ”deals” and the other silly things ppl like me are always “crying” about... I truly only wasted my time to write this to tell you, your hero system is horrible. The shards.. I’ll skip all the ways it’s just plain wrong and jump to what I think should be considered criminal. That’s a strong statement but tell me. There is no difference between the blue shard and the purple shard except a 3x price difference. One should not exist. They are IDENTICAL in the odds. The purple should offer no less than an epic character. I say criminal because you are obviously targeting ppl who don’t pay attention to that kind of stuff but mainly kids who have no idea and spend 29.99 instead of 9.99. Due to the color misleading them to think they will get a better person. That my friends is the criminal part. Sure I don’t have to buy or play this game. Unfortunately I bought the month long gem pack prematurely so I’ll ride it out until it’s gone and the game has gone stale. It’s sad you go to this level to make money and lost at least one persons money (me) and hopefully anyone else who I can save from this. You my good friends are the worst and someone should report you for this. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 23, 2020, 16:5202/23/20
02/16/20

The odds are the same for blue and purple shards, but still there is a difference.

The purple shards will cast you a void champ, those with a purple triangle icon.

So it doesnt mean you will get an epic champ from a purple shard, you can get a rare, an epic or a legendary void champ.