All Categories

Can we get a change to Elenaril?

Search
Jan 9, 2020, 07:1801/09/20
05/18/19

For a legendary champion she feels great in one way but lackluster in another. Her 1 and 2 skills are amazing vs the clan boss and a few other bosses, but she falls flat with her 3-Combust skill. Here’s why; It maxes at 75k damage and removes all poison debuffs. This actually causes you to lose the damage the poison buffs would ultimately do over the rounds because her skill hits a limit. If I use the auto feature I’ll do significantly less damage than by playing manually and simply not using combust. I think it would make this champion far better for what she’s suited for if the ability either didn’t remove the buffs, or was reworked entirely. Perhaps an aura ability, a weak hitting but debuff adding ability, or a buff ability.

TLDR: Combust in Elenaril is not worth using, please give her something worth using.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 16, 2020, 09:2301/16/20
01/16/20

I agree completely. She is great for clan boss . Her 3rd skill is utterly useless. It should be removed and a passive put in place.

Jan 16, 2020, 09:2401/16/20
01/16/20

I agree. But maybe we shouldn't divulge the fact that she does 75k. It might get nerfed. The hpburn is unblockable.