All Categories

Artifact Challenges 6.1, 6.2, 6.3

Search
Sep 15, 2019, 22:4709/15/19
08/28/19

In my many, many years of game playing I have never come across more ridiculous & frustrating quests/challenges/missions than these.

Why the hell are these challenges in part 6 of the artifact challenges? I've progressed to brutal stage 8 and now I have to go back to normal stage 2? They should be in part 1 or 2, to be done while the player is working on normal campaign and could make use of the drops. Forcing players back into this lowbie area, to grind for gear they'll never use is such a waste of time and energy. 376 energy used so far (OK, I'll get 150 energy back from the 3 challenge rewards) and I've only just obtained the second piece.

I'm a new player, day 20, and until now have loved the game. As is my usual practice I happily make in-game purchases to show support for the developers and of course benefit my game playing and enjoyment, but this is making me rethink any further "support". I hope there's no more of this ridiculous very low level requirement, the same type of challenge at higher levels I have no issues with.

Other than this - absolutely fantastic game and loads of fun.

Views
Comments