All Categories

Dragonheir WARNING!!!

Dragonheir WARNING!!!

Search
Sep 19, 2023, 19:2709/19/23
10/08/17

Dragonheir WARNING!!!

So Raid CCs are pushing this new game as they have done with others...... I personally hate it when they do this to the Raid Community

Dragonheir (having done  my research)  Looks amazing and a game I would  play...BUT!!!....

The  owners  of this game also own TIK TOK = China  owned game

anyone who has an account with Tik Tok knows that the  program gives full access to everything on your device.  Lets  not forget Canada and U.S warned all its citizens to NOT use the  platform due to personal information issues

With that being said there  is NO way I will download this China game. The fact that Raid content creators  like Skratch(was  my favorite) / HellHades/ YST and  others and trying to sell this  personal data breach to us  leaves  me sad and reconsidering my subscriptions to them as RAID CCs

I would  love to hear any of your opinions and debate  me on the topic  in this thread ;)

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 21, 2023, 20:3009/21/23
10/08/17

Unsubbed from Skratch and YST.......almost there with HH  and  funny enough even Ash now walking the  line  LOL

Left searching the Youtube service for  more favorable Raid CCs who are  getting  into the game. Found a few new  ones to keep an eye  on

Cold Brew still going strong.....Thankfully

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 22, 2023, 07:3509/22/23
12/30/20

Hey,

Unfortunately this thread is very much against forum ToS and we're going to have to close it because of that. Thanks for understanding.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.