All Categories

game breaking suggestion

game breaking suggestion

Search
Feb 12, 2023, 09:4102/12/23
10/01/22

game breaking suggestion

i wanted to make a suggestion topic but the suggestion forum does not allow me to make a post so im going to make the post here instead.

i think most of us have been in a situation where we have had to rely off plarium support email for one reason or another , and im sure most of the time they probably do fix peoples issues at hand (eventually),but my sugestion has to be to lower reply times from support, i understand that every issue that people contact them with is normally unique and different , but an average of 1 reply per 1-3 days does not seem acceptable in my eyes and this is just for a basic reply (you may not eveen receive a human reply it may be automated), this is not even to resolve the issue., if people are able to play this game as a premium and spend their money instantly and purchase ingame goods then i believe you should have a support system that represents that, iv seen countless people reporting ingame bugs / items not being received / people having issues recovering an account etc and it takes them days upon days to even have their case looked into,  iv worked in similar industries before and im not really understanding how these issues take days if not weeks just to be responded to let alone fixing the problem, the only assumption i can come to on the serious lack of email communcation is that the support team is far to small to handle all requests, and if this is the case plarium needs to invest more of its profit into customer support team.

of course people may be wondering what my personal experience is that has led me to making this suggestion, and mine is a simple account recovery, just adding an email to my account and giving it back to me, were currently 5 days in and the lack of communcation is unreal. again im not flaming or raging at anyone, im just simply suggesting something i feel would make this game better as a whole, what are your guys opinion of this suggestion and experience with plarium support?

also @ moderator if you feel this topic is in the incorrect section then please move it, but please do not delete my topic, thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 12, 2023, 13:1002/12/23
Feb 12, 2023, 13:11(edited)
10/15/20

You don't really describe your actual task why you wrote to the support. Does "simple account recovery" mean that you want another e-mail address to be bound to your account?

It's absolutely clear that this takes some days for them to check your claim. Or do you really want that anybody could get access to accounts of other people just by writing to the support "my player name ingame is oblivion01332, I lost access to my old mail address, please change it to Skadi@fakemail.com Thank you for giving my account back to me."

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 12, 2023, 13:1602/12/23
12/30/20

Moved to Tavern - where it fits best - per your request. 

Feb 12, 2023, 13:4402/12/23
10/01/22
Skadi

You don't really describe your actual task why you wrote to the support. Does "simple account recovery" mean that you want another e-mail address to be bound to your account?

It's absolutely clear that this takes some days for them to check your claim. Or do you really want that anybody could get access to accounts of other people just by writing to the support "my player name ingame is oblivion01332, I lost access to my old mail address, please change it to Skadi@fakemail.com Thank you for giving my account back to me."

thanks for ur response, ur right i did not need to give a detailed insight into my own experience but i believe it helps others who have the same issue, and as for ur question they already emailed me saying the information i provided to reecover my account was correct and i needed to give them another email address to add to the account, iv waited around 2-3 days since that point and they have still not added the address or even acknowledged my request for a refund etc, so as you can see its not the way you are putting it, they have taken days after confirming my information and still have yet to do it or even reply to me.

just wanted to clear that piece up.