Unkillable CB UNM Roster

Search
Aug 26, 2022, 05:2908/26/22
05/03/20

Unkillable CB UNM Roster

i

i

i

These are in Storage. Are there any of these that should be in teams? Upgraded?

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

@harleQuinn ..... Can you help me build an unkillabe UNM CB team?

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Aug 26, 2022, 13:1208/26/22
02/24/19

Closed Poly, I've got great news for you. You've got the Unkillable King himself, Helicath. And you've got his buddy Grizzled Jarl to go with him.

So we can DEFINITELY build an Unkillable team.

We'll likely pair Helicath and Grizzled Jarl with Kreela for her awesome buffs and ally , then Draco or Fayne, then Rhazin or perhaps even Fu'Shan if you have trouble hitting the required speeds.

A few questions. Is Helicath fully booked? Is Sepulchre Sentinel? 

I'll be back later with some specifics on the team options and speeds and links to videos to watch :)

Aug 26, 2022, 13:1908/26/22
06/25/20

Use Aute's link for the tune. My suggestion for the team:

non-green:

• heli
  • battlesage - put her at the 195-speed spot in that above link, and use her a2 to remove the stun
  • anax - on blue CB, you may need to put him as lead to ensure he gets stunned instead of heli
  • draco
  • kreela (4:3)

green:

• heli
  • battlesage
  • anax
  • draco
  • sepulcher (4:3) - use her a2 on turn 2 of each rotation to block the speed down
Aug 26, 2022, 15:2508/26/22
12/19/19

I suggest an HQ account takeover, you will have an unkillable team tomorrow. Otherwise I am setting the over/under in mid-2024 ;)

Aug 26, 2022, 22:2608/26/22
05/03/20
harleQuinn

Closed Poly, I've got great news for you. You've got the Unkillable King himself, Helicath. And you've got his buddy Grizzled Jarl to go with him.

So we can DEFINITELY build an Unkillable team.

We'll likely pair Helicath and Grizzled Jarl with Kreela for her awesome buffs and ally , then Draco or Fayne, then Rhazin or perhaps even Fu'Shan if you have trouble hitting the required speeds.

A few questions. Is Helicath fully booked? Is Sepulchre Sentinel? 

I'll be back later with some specifics on the team options and speeds and links to videos to watch :)

Helicath is missing one book on his A2.  Sepulucher has one book, but I have enough books to complete her.  

Will the team allow me to 2/3 key UNM?

Aug 26, 2022, 22:2708/26/22
05/03/20
Trips

I suggest an HQ account takeover, you will have an unkillable team tomorrow. Otherwise I am setting the over/under in mid-2024 ;)

You know me too well.  

It took them 8 years to put a man on the Moon.   And that was easier.  :)

Aug 26, 2022, 22:5408/26/22
06/25/20
ClosedPoly

Helicath is missing one book on his A2.  Sepulucher has one book, but I have enough books to complete her.  

Will the team allow me to 2/3 key UNM?

You're actually lucky. Helicath missing a book on a2 makes him better for cb. I'll explain when I get home 

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 27, 2022, 13:0708/27/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Use Aute's link for the tune. My suggestion for the team:

non-green:

• heli
  • battlesage - put her at the 195-speed spot in that above link, and use her a2 to remove the stun
  • anax - on blue CB, you may need to put him as lead to ensure he gets stunned instead of heli
  • draco
  • kreela (4:3)

green:

• heli
  • battlesage
  • anax
  • draco
  • sepulcher (4:3) - use her a2 on turn 2 of each rotation to block the speed down

First of all, you CAN'T use Sepulcher Sentinel in that tune you are telling him to use. Sepulcher Sentinel is a 4 turn cooldown on her Block Debuffs skill.

i

This matters for MANY of the Hellcath unkillable teams, and others as well. We HAVE to have a 3 turn buff blocker if you want a tune like this to work.

Secondly, we don't want to use tunes that take until turn 6 to sync and turn 10 to become full auto. It is messy, people have to be built differently, and just uneccesarily complicated.

Thirdly, in answer to your next post, we don't want Helicath's shield on 4 turn or else the stun ABSOLUTELY will decimate our stun target eventually. The above tune relies on the properly booked cooldowns for Helicath to keep the shield up at the proper times when the CB damage really gets going in later turns.

Lastly, we don't want battlesage in as a cleanser. Instead, in a team like this, we will put in true DPS and take a stun every so often. "Dealing with" a stun on a DPS so you can get a second DPS in there is hugely beneficial to the large majority of CB teams.

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 27, 2022, 13:0808/27/22
02/24/19
Trips

Hahaha. :)

Hopefully we can get ClosedPoly set up. I want to see him lock in that Unkillable, it's so important for progression.

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 27, 2022, 13:1208/27/22
02/24/19

Poly, I haven't forgotten about your tune. I'll post one soon with what targets we are looking for and how to make that happen. I would like you to have a team that requires no swaps and will work on every affinity with one click full auto.

I could say to working on Grizzled Jarl though, I think we are going to need him build as our 3 turn Debuff Blocker. :)

Aug 27, 2022, 15:1508/27/22
06/25/20
harleQuinn

First of all, you CAN'T use Sepulcher Sentinel in that tune you are telling him to use. Sepulcher Sentinel is a 4 turn cooldown on her Block Debuffs skill.

i

This matters for MANY of the Hellcath unkillable teams, and others as well. We HAVE to have a 3 turn buff blocker if you want a tune like this to work.

Secondly, we don't want to use tunes that take until turn 6 to sync and turn 10 to become full auto. It is messy, people have to be built differently, and just uneccesarily complicated.

Thirdly, in answer to your next post, we don't want Helicath's shield on 4 turn or else the stun ABSOLUTELY will decimate our stun target eventually. The above tune relies on the properly booked cooldowns for Helicath to keep the shield up at the proper times when the CB damage really gets going in later turns.

Lastly, we don't want battlesage in as a cleanser. Instead, in a team like this, we will put in true DPS and take a stun every so often. "Dealing with" a stun on a DPS so you can get a second DPS in there is hugely beneficial to the large majority of CB teams.

So, I'll give you that the setup is complicated. But the point of running both Battlesage *and* Sepulcher was to have Battlesage deal with the stun, while SS dealt with the speed down. It's definitely not optimal, but green wasn't something I could find a better workaround for. That's why I had SS on 4:3 in the tune - she fills that 4:3 role in the linked build.

In regards to the 4-turn cooldown on the shield, it wasn't necessarily for this build specifically. I more meant that in some builds, such as the one I'm running with Helicath, if his shield was on 4-turn CD, I could use it on turn 3 to help protect the stun target from damage, especially in concert with Brogni A2 to boost that shield even more. As it stands, the shield does end up protecting some of the stun targets, but depending on the colour, I have to rely on Brogni's weaker shield to soak some damage instead due to the 3-turn CD.

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 27, 2022, 17:0508/27/22
Aug 27, 2022, 17:14(edited)
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

So, I'll give you that the setup is complicated. But the point of running both Battlesage *and* Sepulcher was to have Battlesage deal with the stun, while SS dealt with the speed down. It's definitely not optimal, but green wasn't something I could find a better workaround for. That's why I had SS on 4:3 in the tune - she fills that 4:3 role in the linked build.

In regards to the 4-turn cooldown on the shield, it wasn't necessarily for this build specifically. I more meant that in some builds, such as the one I'm running with Helicath, if his shield was on 4-turn CD, I could use it on turn 3 to help protect the stun target from damage, especially in concert with Brogni A2 to boost that shield even more. As it stands, the shield does end up protecting some of the stun targets, but depending on the colour, I have to rely on Brogni's weaker shield to soak some damage instead due to the 3-turn CD.

Like the last thread, it's just build the team properly instead of recommending champs that don't work for the tune you're telling him to use, and that have proper defensive numbers and stun targeting.

Double checking your CDs and targeting BEFORE recommending things can prevent people from spending real world money on comps that CANNOT work.

Aug 27, 2022, 17:1508/27/22
Aug 27, 2022, 17:18(edited)
06/25/20
harleQuinn

Like the last thread, it's just build the team properly instead of recommending champs that don't work for the tune you're telling him to use, and that have proper defensive numbers and stun targeting.

Double checking your CDs and targeting BEFORE recommending things can prevent people from spending real world money on comps that CANNOT work.

What part of the team doesn't work? I'm really quite confused here. Sepulcher does the block speed down, and Battlesage removes the stun. Why doesn't it work?

*edit - okay - I suppose the one thing I didn't validate was the actual setup phase, regarding whether the block speed down could be properly dealt with on the first few turns. I would have to experiment with it to see if removing the speed down on the first rotation would be enough to keep the rotation intact.

Aug 27, 2022, 17:1808/27/22
Aug 27, 2022, 17:19(edited)
01/04/20
harleQuinn

i

I'm inclined to agree with Quinn. She has been building my cb teams for over a year now and I don't think she has ever given me wrong advice. Everything she has said works out 100% and now my teams are doing 125m - 145mil on unm depending on the affinity. I would have bet money on some of her earlier builds not working how she said they would, but they worked flawlessly. 

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 27, 2022, 17:2208/27/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

What part of the team doesn't work? I'm really quite confused here. Sepulcher does the block speed down, and Battlesage removes the stun. Why doesn't it work?

*edit - okay - I suppose the one thing I didn't validate was the actual setup phase, regarding whether the block speed down could be properly dealt with on the first few turns. I would have to experiment with it to see if removing the speed down on the first rotation would be enough to keep the rotation intact.

The 4:3 slot CANNOT be the block debuffs champ in that build Krama. Not the one you said to use.

You can use a slow Helicath comp only for a 4:3 block debuffs champ, and then ONLY on UNM

Sepulcher DOES NOT work in that comp, plain and simple.

Aug 27, 2022, 17:2908/27/22
06/25/20
harleQuinn

The 4:3 slot CANNOT be the block debuffs champ in that build Krama. Not the one you said to use.

You can use a slow Helicath comp only for a 4:3 block debuffs champ, and then ONLY on UNM

Sepulcher DOES NOT work in that comp, plain and simple.

Can you do me a favor and clarify? Why does it not work? Again - putting aside the small wrinkle I mentioned regarding the first debuff.

Why will this not work? Is it because SS won't be protected by the shield? I do think that green will be the worst of the three colours, but I feel this should still easily be enough for two-key.

i

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 27, 2022, 17:3708/27/22
Aug 27, 2022, 17:40(edited)
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Can you do me a favor and clarify? Why does it not work? Again - putting aside the small wrinkle I mentioned regarding the first debuff.

Why will this not work? Is it because SS won't be protected by the shield? I do think that green will be the worst of the three colours, but I feel this should still easily be enough for two-key.

i

So putting aside the "small wrinkle" that prevents the comp from working? The Decrease Speed debuff that the comp can't handle?

This is fairly simple to fix though. You recommend Grizzled Jarl as your block debuffs champ instead of Sepulchre, and slot him into the proper block debuffs slot instead of the 4:3 DPS slot... The comp WORKS and you can get a lot more damage from your DPS cause they get to be 4:3 now.

Aug 27, 2022, 17:5208/27/22
06/25/20
harleQuinn

So putting aside the "small wrinkle" that prevents the comp from working? The Decrease Speed debuff that the comp can't handle?

This is fairly simple to fix though. You recommend Grizzled Jarl as your block debuffs champ instead of Sepulchre, and slot him into the proper block debuffs slot instead of the 4:3 DPS slot... The comp WORKS and you can get a lot more damage from your DPS cause they get to be 4:3 now.

... yeah. that's a better idea :)

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 27, 2022, 17:5608/27/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

... yeah. that's a better idea :)

i

Sep 5, 2022, 00:2509/05/22
04/24/22

Cannot wait the team you suggest to him !! Might use the info for my own !