All Categories

Unm CB help

Unm CB help

Search
Aug 15, 2022, 11:5708/15/22
07/06/20

Unm CB help

Currently 4-5 keying unm would like to 3-4 key if anyone can help currently using SC banshee VM mm geo

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 15, 2022, 14:5808/15/22
Aug 15, 2022, 15:10(edited)
06/25/20

So, the one big thing your team is missing is a way to heal. None of the champs in your lineup have Leech, which means you're relying on Maus Mage to keep your team healed - which is very much not reliable.

Fortunately, you have a few options that would bring you that debuff. Given he's already at 60, the easiest bet is to just use Vogoth. That also allows you to drop Maus Mage, since Vogoth can just be your stun target. Lastly, I would drop FB - your debuff bar is going to be too full to have her on the team. The new team would be:

• Skullcrusher (CA, AP) - slowest
  • Geomancer (HPBurn, Weaken)
  • Venomage (ATK Down, DEF Down, Poison, Passive)
  • Woad-Painted (Stun Removal) - make her fastest, make sure she uses her a2 on turn 1 of each rotation
  • Vogoth (Leech) - turn off A2. run him as lead.against non-green. against green, run skullcrusher lead
Aug 15, 2022, 15:4108/15/22
07/06/20

Does leech stack with ls gear cos I'm running that on all ATM and what speeds would you recommend?

Aug 15, 2022, 15:5708/15/22
06/25/20
kirkby

Does leech stack with ls gear cos I'm running that on all ATM and what speeds would you recommend?

Leech does not stack with LS gear. The advantage of running Leech is that you expand the pool of items you can run significantly. Restricting your entire 5-person team to using LS gear means you're going to have to run sub-par items - even if you had amazing LS gear, you're still giving up some pretty important other set bonuses to run it, such as Perception (giving you free Accuracy) or Resilience (free DEF and HP).

As for speeds - you'll want to just do a classic 1:1 rotation. Given you'll want to use this team for NM as well as UNM, the easiest is to just set their speeds between 170 and 189. Anything between those is fine.

One caveat - this team won't work on green CB. The speed down will just completely mess you up. Against green you'll need to sub someone with block debuffs in for venomage, and have them use the block debuffs on turn 2.

Aug 15, 2022, 16:2408/15/22
07/06/20
kramaswamy.kr

Leech does not stack with LS gear. The advantage of running Leech is that you expand the pool of items you can run significantly. Restricting your entire 5-person team to using LS gear means you're going to have to run sub-par items - even if you had amazing LS gear, you're still giving up some pretty important other set bonuses to run it, such as Perception (giving you free Accuracy) or Resilience (free DEF and HP).

As for speeds - you'll want to just do a classic 1:1 rotation. Given you'll want to use this team for NM as well as UNM, the easiest is to just set their speeds between 170 and 189. Anything between those is fine.

One caveat - this team won't work on green CB. The speed down will just completely mess you up. Against green you'll need to sub someone with block debuffs in for venomage, and have them use the block debuffs on turn 2.

Okay so I need woad paint basically at 189 speed rest below? I'll need to figure out when I can full auto aswell.

Aug 15, 2022, 17:0408/15/22
06/25/20
kirkby

Okay so I need woad paint basically at 189 speed rest below? I'll need to figure out when I can full auto aswell.

You don't need her at 189 - you just need her to be faster than the others. You can have her be at 171 if you want, just means the others need to be at 170. Do be careful about set bonuses, though.

As for auto, you should be able to start auto once the first stun is done.

Aug 15, 2022, 17:1108/15/22
07/06/20
kramaswamy.kr

You don't need her at 189 - you just need her to be faster than the others. You can have her be at 171 if you want, just means the others need to be at 170. Do be careful about set bonuses, though.

As for auto, you should be able to start auto once the first stun is done.

Okay thanks I'll have to try book her A2 and regear champs and try it out