All Categories

still struggling at lvl 50 :( and who should i 6 star next?

Search
Aug 14, 2022, 20:3108/14/22
08/05/22

so ive reached lvl 50 finally and I still find my self struggling a bit even though I have close to a full team of 6 stars now. i still struggle with most dungeons past lvl 12, stuck on level 30 doom tower, and struggle to get past lvl 1 gold in arena. is this normal or should I be doing better. i keep seeing builds for my champions on youtube and I have them maxed, booked, and mastered out yet they have double or more power is my gear really that bad... i struggle with gear it seems yet cant seem to farm anything decent. also on another note I finally have another bunch of 5 star foods to get my next 6 star but no idea who to max out next 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 14, 2022, 21:2508/14/22
02/13/21

Hi, welcome to the forums

I noticed your username is your email and I'd probably change that if I were you, as it end with your email address being added to a lot of spam lists, or having people directly email you random things instead.  It might also make it easier to compromise your account.  You can change this by going in the top right corner and clicking your profile name, and then "Edit Profile".  Then select the first "Edit" next to the Account section.

With regards to your question about champions, I would focus a lot on building a solid Dragon team, as you mention that you have gearing issues.  Looking at the stats of Deliana, I suspect this is indeed the case, because at +23 speed she is very slow.  Much too slow for starting to jump into more content.  

At this stage of the game, every one of your champions should have boots that primarily have a speed stat, even if the other stats are garbage.  Don't focus too much on building sets yet, just focus on having gear with decent primary stats.  Other examples would be gloves with crit rate for damage dealers, or hp%/defense% for support champions.  Body armor should also be hp% or defense% unless you are specifically building a high damage dealer for arena.

Where are you up to at the moment in the Dragon dungeon?  Deliana, Kael and Apo are the foundation of a solid team that should take you up quite high.  Altan can also bring some value, but I probably wouldn't 6 star him just yet.  Instead, there are 2 epics in your team that I think will provide a lot more long term value for you:

• Toragi the Frog - An excellant support champ that will go a long way to keeping your team alive.  The 3 turn ally protect will be very useful for both Dragon and CB, along with the poisons and decrease attack.  The provoke is also useful for the initial waves.
  • Venomage - A great poisoner that also brings decrease defense and decrease attack.  Will also reduce the damage your party takes by 15% for enemies under heal reduction.  Another great champion that will likely be with you through most end game content

Personally, I would eventually take both of these to 60 first (probably doing Toragi first) but at least get them to 50.  Then I would run Dragon with Deliana, Kael, Toragi, Apo and Venomage.  From there, you really need to start to sink some time into Dragon to get decent gear.  

Aug 14, 2022, 21:3008/14/22
04/24/22

I do not know most of the epic there but Toragi wouldnt be a waste to 60 , dont know if it should be your next one yet , id wait for more advice on which one to 60 . 

Also how are you CB wise and do you farm FW daily to get materials to craft some perception set ?

Also Great hall upg do affect your champion power iirc , thats a big part when those on youtube have it way further than us ;P

Aug 15, 2022, 00:1008/15/22
08/05/22
RoseRoyal

Hi, welcome to the forums

I noticed your username is your email and I'd probably change that if I were you, as it end with your email address being added to a lot of spam lists, or having people directly email you random things instead.  It might also make it easier to compromise your account.  You can change this by going in the top right corner and clicking your profile name, and then "Edit Profile".  Then select the first "Edit" next to the Account section.

With regards to your question about champions, I would focus a lot on building a solid Dragon team, as you mention that you have gearing issues.  Looking at the stats of Deliana, I suspect this is indeed the case, because at +23 speed she is very slow.  Much too slow for starting to jump into more content.  

At this stage of the game, every one of your champions should have boots that primarily have a speed stat, even if the other stats are garbage.  Don't focus too much on building sets yet, just focus on having gear with decent primary stats.  Other examples would be gloves with crit rate for damage dealers, or hp%/defense% for support champions.  Body armor should also be hp% or defense% unless you are specifically building a high damage dealer for arena.

Where are you up to at the moment in the Dragon dungeon?  Deliana, Kael and Apo are the foundation of a solid team that should take you up quite high.  Altan can also bring some value, but I probably wouldn't 6 star him just yet.  Instead, there are 2 epics in your team that I think will provide a lot more long term value for you:

• Toragi the Frog - An excellant support champ that will go a long way to keeping your team alive.  The 3 turn ally protect will be very useful for both Dragon and CB, along with the poisons and decrease attack.  The provoke is also useful for the initial waves.
  • Venomage - A great poisoner that also brings decrease defense and decrease attack.  Will also reduce the damage your party takes by 15% for enemies under heal reduction.  Another great champion that will likely be with you through most end game content

Personally, I would eventually take both of these to 60 first (probably doing Toragi first) but at least get them to 50.  Then I would run Dragon with Deliana, Kael, Toragi, Apo and Venomage.  From there, you really need to start to sink some time into Dragon to get decent gear.  

ya wasnt aware my username was set that way thank you :) I fixed it in the settings 

ya i keep trying to get my speed up but I feel I'm sacrificing to much damage when I do should I stop worrying about that?

for dragon I am able to complete 13 regularly and am close to being able to do 14.

what should be my goal for getting on dragon?

Aug 15, 2022, 00:1308/15/22
08/05/22
Lyryal

I do not know most of the epic there but Toragi wouldnt be a waste to 60 , dont know if it should be your next one yet , id wait for more advice on which one to 60 . 

Also how are you CB wise and do you farm FW daily to get materials to craft some perception set ?

Also Great hall upg do affect your champion power iirc , thats a big part when those on youtube have it way further than us ;P

CB im guessing you mean clan boss? sorry still kinda new um I'm up to hard and do about 7million roughly as for FW yes I try to farm it everyday I can should I use all my material on perception? if so who should I try to get set with that first and what stats should I use my charms towards for them.

for great hall do you have a recommendation on what stat to boost first and highest? cause I've been saving cause I'm not super sure what to upgrade

Aug 15, 2022, 00:2308/15/22
08/05/22

also thank you everyone so much i feel like I'm just asking back to back questions so wanted to make sure I show some appreciation so thank you very very much for the help

Aug 15, 2022, 02:4108/15/22
08/11/22

Dragon you want to get minimum into the level where you get six star first  and then work up higher giving yourself better drop chance .  CB is important because it gives you books and shards so getting into brutal is important .  But mainly at first Dragon dragon dragon non stop till your core 5 are decently geared and than  worry about other things.  that does not mean dont do anythihng else like FW or what not but when your done with dailies and ready to burn left over energy dragon si that place to be .  stats depend on what character you are gearing as far as glyphs.  and yes the perception set and  Resillence set you can craft in forge will be a huge help at your level but try and make 5-6 if possible .. .

Aug 15, 2022, 02:4208/15/22
08/11/22

Oh and one last thing Good job on choosing the right champions to level first and not wasting precious resources on every character you got .  Alot of people do and they waste a lot of time and resources but you chose wisely on who to 6 star and discipline waiting to level others .  

Aug 15, 2022, 06:2108/15/22

RoseRoyal wrote right. Your speed is horrible. You didnt get  boots with speed main stat ? 

Aug 15, 2022, 09:2808/15/22
02/13/21
bbwkylie

ya wasnt aware my username was set that way thank you :) I fixed it in the settings 

ya i keep trying to get my speed up but I feel I'm sacrificing to much damage when I do should I stop worrying about that?

for dragon I am able to complete 13 regularly and am close to being able to do 14.

what should be my goal for getting on dragon?

With regards to the speed boots and concerns with sacrificing damage, I would always generally choose speed over damage if I can.  That is until a certain point.  Ideally you'll probably want to target around having 150 to 170 speed for your champions on where you are now.  

Note too that not all champions need to be geared for damage.  Infact, most of the ones in my list below don't.  If I were you I'd run the following team for Dragon, which should be able to get you to Dragon 20

• Deliana - I've seen amazing builds of her in retaliation gear dropped from Ice Golem, in that she continually counter attack, apply the leech, and heal herself back up.  If you don't have a solid set of retaliation then just focus on HP and Defense.  I actually think your build for her is pretty good, though I'd drop back on the HP a bit and increase the defense (lose 5000 HP and gain 500 defense for example).  Also, turn off her A3 on round 3 entirely, as it is unnecessary
  • Kael - Focus on damage and accuracy, with enough speed to get to about 160, and accuracy at about 150.  Crit rate gloves, HP% or Def% body armor, speed boots.  The perception set is a good one for him with the accuracy and speed bonus, and is easy to craft
  • Apothecary - Focus more on speed, HP and defense.  Speed boots.  HP% or Def% gloves.  HP% or Def% Body armor (the opposite to what your gloves are).  Ideally all of his equipment should have speed substats.  The speed set will ultimately be what you want on him in the long run, and you will farm this from Dragon.
  • Toragi - Even just take to level 50 for now.  Focus on getting speed to about 150 to 170, then accuracy to 170, and the rest in HP and Defense.  Doesn't need a lot of attack 
  • Venomage - Even just take to level 50 for now.   Focus on getting speed to about 150 to 170, then accuracy to 170, and the rest in HP and Defense.  Doesn't need a lot of attack

The trick with the above is that the poisons will do a bulk of the damage to Dragon, which will eat away at his health quite quickly.  Eventually it will likely be the waves that will trouble you more than the Dragon himself

Aug 15, 2022, 18:0908/15/22
05/31/22

So so so many thank yous for the great great detail in your responses really gives me a grip on where I should be heading looking forward to getting on and trying to get some stuff changed and 

Aug 16, 2022, 15:3908/16/22
02/11/21

Every content requires individual approach, with some overlap. Like many have mentioned, Dragon is a good place to look for Lifesteal, Speed, and Accuracy gear. Faction Wars will get you materials to craft Perception gear. 

Between Deliana and Apothecary, you should have enough heals for the entire team. High Khatun can help your Apothecary with speed boosting. You also want an AOE drop defense champ, your Gorlos Hellmaw is an excellent champ for it. Genbo the Dishonored is a great nuker for Arena all the way to G5. Lastly, Venomage is top champ for Clan Boss. 

The main thing to keep in mind is gear. Don't try to make your champions great at everything yet. Just focus on a few important stats. For Gorlos, for example, focus on speed and accuracy because he needs to be able to drop the defense before your nuker gets to go. Once you get better gear, you can work on his damage (he smacks). High Khatun needs Speed and staying alive. Genbo needs 70% c.rate and as much crit damage as you can put on him. 

Aug 31, 2022, 01:3208/31/22
08/05/22

so i ended up taking toragi to 6 stars should i bother booking him out all the way?

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 31, 2022, 02:5308/31/22
Aug 31, 2022, 02:53(edited)
12/30/20

100% worth booking in full. You'll want to land that A1 decrease attack (especially in Clan Boss), the A2 provoke in content with waves and the A3 is an absolute must to book out completely.