All Categories

Tag Team Arena advice?

Tag Team Arena advice?

Search
Aug 14, 2022, 13:4708/14/22
11/18/21

Tag Team Arena advice?

Hello everyone! so0o ive been trying to put together a winning tag team arena team for a while now and I seem to have hit a wall, currently im using Shazar (L) apothecary, rhazin and uugo for my first team and thats going extremely well. they almost never lose. It's my other 2 teams that are hit or miss. I just need to figure out which champs synergize well with one another. Im a bit of a newbie at this whole aspect of the game so id love anyones opinions. this is what I have available to me currently:

i

I know madame serris is god mode in pvp so i was thinking something with her but like i said, im no expert lol I appreciate any help you guys can give  <3

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 14, 2022, 14:1908/14/22
Aug 14, 2022, 14:35(edited)
10/11/20

Arb, Visix/Yumeko, Madame, Magnarr would make a fine team if the first 2 are speed tuned, but that depends on how fast is Arb. 

I'm not a fan of double speed teams in TTA, but I don't see a viable go 2nd in your roster. 

Although on third look I noticed Sandlashed, you could build a team around her for your third team. 

I'm thinking Martyr, Tuhanarak, nuker of choice and Sandlashed at last position to soak up the damage and put AP.

Aug 14, 2022, 15:5808/14/22
07/15/20

Usually people choose opponents from the power numbers. 

The easy trick is to make 2 great teams and the other the scraps for defense. 

For offense you will need to make them work  but you have really great champs to do so!

Aug 14, 2022, 16:4708/14/22
06/25/20

Have you got Cardinal somewhere unleveled, OP?

Aug 16, 2022, 20:0208/16/22
11/18/21
kramaswamy.kr

Have you got Cardinal somewhere unleveled, OP?

Unfortunately no, I did months ago but I didn't realize how good she was in pvp and used her to up arbiter:

Aug 16, 2022, 20:1708/16/22
06/25/20

Sadly, you're very much going to struggle in that case. My best advice:

1. Arbiter (lead) -> Khatun -> Serris -> Magnarr, DON'T run this against their speed nuke team. Run it against their go-second team team. Build Serris with >500 ACC, and hope that you don't get cut-in
  2. Yumeko (fastest) -> Visix (second fastest) -> Uugo (slow af) -> Shazar (lead, even slower than Uugo), DON'T run this against their primary speed nuke team, run it against their second speed team, and just hope your Yumeko is faster than their speed lead. The goal here is for Yumeko to shut down their cooldowns, and then Visix to provoke, and then to wait until their Stoneskin etc run out (since Yumeko's A3 ignores Stoneskin) so that Uugo can do her block buffs and then Shazar can finish them off with his bomb.
  3. Tuhanarak (fastest, give her a Frenzy set and the Timely Intervention mastery), Scyl (Freeze set), Aniri (Freeze set), Drath (Freezet set). Just try to keep reviving people and outpace their damage. Run this against their speed nuke team and pray that Tuhanarak gets boosted by their Lydia or Deacon or etc, and can remove the debuffs before their nuke goes off.