All Categories

The Iron Twins? Easy or Hard

Search
Aug 12, 2022, 01:0408/12/22
01/14/22

Will this be dungeon even be feasible for small F2P players as myself. If you could call me F2P. Just will this dungeon be easy like dragon or Ice Golem. Or difficult like Fire Knight. Based by the video. It appeared to take very low damage but it didnt show what stage, the player was on. I love to see your input, or even your take on it. In all honesty Im very Confused by the Awakening stuff. So any help ill take. And When is it coming?

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Aug 12, 2022, 02:0508/12/22
02/24/19

We're gonna see a lot more soon on it. Not sure when it is coming, but I'll ask for you. :)

Aug 12, 2022, 16:1708/12/22
01/14/22

Ok tysm Harle.

Aug 12, 2022, 16:2408/12/22
06/25/20

Fire Knight is not a "difficult" boss. All four dungeon bosses are roughly comparable in difficulty. They require different strategies but, broadly speaking, they're the same. The boss levels are the same, and the champion levels for the waves are the same. They all have similar stats.

So, a more apt question would be whether this new boss will be comparable to dungeon bosses in general, or whether it will be tuned closer to something like the Doom Tower bosses, or, potentially even closer to something like the Clan Boss.

My hope is that it's the latter. A single boss tuned in a manner similar to dungeon bosses will be solved the day the boss is released - though of course the final stage won't be doable initially, due to the key gate.

Aug 12, 2022, 17:2008/12/22
07/15/20

As they said it change by afinity. And hits harder on champions with diferent afinity. that should make it really hard! 

Aug 12, 2022, 18:4508/12/22
05/03/20
AzuraWrath

As they said it change by afinity. And hits harder on champions with diferent afinity. that should make it really hard! 

Sounds like we have to build each champ like its the weak affinity, not knowing when/how the boss will change affinity.  

Aug 12, 2022, 19:0208/12/22
06/25/20
ClosedPoly

Sounds like we have to build each champ like its the weak affinity, not knowing when/how the boss will change affinity.  

You know the affinity of the boss ahead of time.

Aug 12, 2022, 19:3308/12/22
Aug 12, 2022, 19:37(edited)
05/22/21
kramaswamy.kr

Fire Knight is not a "difficult" boss. All four dungeon bosses are roughly comparable in difficulty. They require different strategies but, broadly speaking, they're the same. The boss levels are the same, and the champion levels for the waves are the same. They all have similar stats.

So, a more apt question would be whether this new boss will be comparable to dungeon bosses in general, or whether it will be tuned closer to something like the Doom Tower bosses, or, potentially even closer to something like the Clan Boss.

My hope is that it's the latter. A single boss tuned in a manner similar to dungeon bosses will be solved the day the boss is released - though of course the final stage won't be doable initially, due to the key gate.

Dragon is far easier than other 3, it's just gear check unlike others

Aug 13, 2022, 20:0008/13/22
05/07/22

Well, if he is hard for us f2p players, we will soon know

Aug 13, 2022, 22:4408/13/22
02/11/22

Rest easy, everyone will be able to go in there with some measure of success. If you're totally new, i still bet you'll be able to beat levels 1 and 2. The stronger you are the higher level you'll beat. Just like the dungeons. Remember when you started, in the tutorial they make you go kill the dungeons levels 1 and 2 and with a few chumps (as opposed to real champs) you killed them all. You probably went up to level 6 or 7 pretty fast.

Not saying this new thing will be as easy to progress as quickly, but in general, the idea will be the same. You'll manage to farm the level that is just right for you at that moment.

Aug 13, 2022, 23:2108/13/22
01/14/22
Swiftblade

Rest easy, everyone will be able to go in there with some measure of success. If you're totally new, i still bet you'll be able to beat levels 1 and 2. The stronger you are the higher level you'll beat. Just like the dungeons. Remember when you started, in the tutorial they make you go kill the dungeons levels 1 and 2 and with a few chumps (as opposed to real champs) you killed them all. You probably went up to level 6 or 7 pretty fast.

Not saying this new thing will be as easy to progress as quickly, but in general, the idea will be the same. You'll manage to farm the level that is just right for you at that moment.

So with a set of champs like mine how likely will I be able to succeed?

i

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 14, 2022, 01:2408/14/22
Aug 14, 2022, 01:25(edited)
12/30/20
KING 0F FIRE

i

Champ pool looks pretty great overall. 

That said, we do need to focus on more 60s over 50s and it does look like gear could be an issue if Visix is any indication. Apologies if she just hasn't been updated in awhile. :)

Where are you in Dungeons now? I would assume at least in some ways that this dungeon is gonna be a step up versus others (or at the very least throw in some new wrinkles to deal with), but it remains to be seen how much the difficulty will scale.

Aug 14, 2022, 08:3608/14/22
02/13/21
KING 0F FIRE

i

The first thing I always look for whenever I see screenshots of champions is the speed on their selected champion, and I don't like the looks of that speed on Visix there.  +30 speed is much too low if you want to start tackling some of the later content.  

Does she have boots with speed as the primary stat?  If not, then swap them out now for a pair that does, even if the rest of the stats are crap.  A champion cannot do anything if they never cycle around to their abilities.  On average, most of your champions should be around the 180 to 200 speed in total to push on.  If you don't have any boots with speed as the primary stat, then you need to start running some dungeons more.

With regards to the boss itself, I think it will be similar to the potion keeps in that the lower levels will likely be achievable by early/mid game players, but the rewards will probably not be much.  In other words, I do think it'll be both easy and hard, and I suspect with your current roster you should be able to tackle the initial levels quite well