All Categories

Please! Spend a bit of time on giving me team direction?

Search
Aug 11, 2022, 17:2008/11/22
08/04/22

As a mostly F2P player, you all know how long/how many resources it takes to make just one level 60. I'm on day 71 at the moment. I'm struggling so much to what the ideal teams are for each dungeon, what I'm missing and should be hoping for, and who to spend these precious books on.

1) I feel like Clan Boss should be my biggest focus to get shards/books. I'm at the point with a Deliana/Brakus/Dhukk/Athel/Melga team that I can 3 key Brutal with about 25k dmg. I started leveling Corpse Collector to hopefully replace one of them, I should have her done today at 60, but I'm worried I made a bad choice with that.

2) For arena, I run Deliana/Dhukk/Magnarr/Brakus mostly since they're all my strongest. And, even though I feel like I have decent speed outside of Magnarr, I get absolutely wrecked by lower power teams quite often. Any champs that I should focus on to make a better core team with what I have?

3) Is Fodbor just flat out trash? He dies so dang fast, but he just seems like he should be so much better. Would you adjust his stats at all? Or is he someone that just needs to be in lifesteal gear?

i

4) Current dungeon levels and squads:

Fire Knight 14 with Melga/Magnar/Athel/Brakus/Fodbor

Dragon 18 with Deliana/Melga/Magnar/Corpse Collector/Brakus

Spider 13 with Visionary/Athel/Magnar/Dhukk/Deliana

Ice Golem 18 with Deliana/Magnar/Melga/Athel/Dhukk

I can finally do level 20 Arcane keep and Mino 15 no problem. Would there be any replacements you'd make as a substantial upgrade over any of these teams with any of my level 50/40 champions? Team comps is what I'm struggling with so much right now (How much nuke? How many supports? Already have Deliana/Melga/Maus Mage would Runekeeper Dazdurk be worth leveling still? etc)

In the end, I'm just asking for some general tips and advice to finally move forward more and anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

-Baylee

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 12, 2022, 07:1008/12/22
02/11/21

Runekeeper Dazdurk is absolutely worth leveling, IMO. He's very versatile overall, but most importantly, he can be your turn meter booster in Arena. Dhukk is your debuffer, and Magnar and Brakus can help you nuke. The glaring weak spot is that you don't have a Speed Aura there, so you could use High Khatun as the turn meter booster instead. But Dazdurk is still very useful. 

BTW, get more Crit DMG on your Magnarr. Forget about accuracy, you want 100% crit rate and as much Crit damage as possible. Also, if he's going to be somewhat slow, you may want to place a CC champ after turn meter booster (Dazdurk) to avoid others cutting in the turn. 

Each area of the game has its own comp requirements due to the variety of opponents. Generally, you want at least one debuffer, a nuker, a healer, maybe a reviver, and of course speed booster. That's why versatility matters - good champs can serve multiple functions.