CB Cardiel seeking man team

Search
Aug 2, 2022, 19:5808/02/22
03/10/21

CB Cardiel seeking man team

Hey  Guys,

i wanne make CB UNM team.

using build of deadwood Jedi: https://youtu.be/6ux8-C8rshY

problem is that team will die. I use same speed And team setup. All have full booked And masteries. Only i use Fahrakin instead of longbeard

does somebody know the problem???

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 2, 2022, 21:1908/02/22
02/11/22

Your stats look weak a bit for Ultra Nghtmare. I'm not an expert, but i use Cardiel as well, with similar stats, and the best i can run is 2-key Nightmare because sooner or later, the boss gets you right when you dont have your buffs on, or he kills all your team, they revive, and he kills them again.

UNM is a rather a big jump from NM. The difference in difficulty is pretty big. I think that while you're trying to improve your gears and Main Hall and what not, trying to build a perfectly tuned team for UNM with 4* or 5* gear is pointless. You will often replace your pieces, throwing your whole team out of balance.

Stick to NM for now, and 1-key brutal and hard for extra chests if you can run all 4 keys in same day.

Aug 2, 2022, 21:5808/02/22
Aug 2, 2022, 21:58(edited)
06/25/20

You two are talking about different teams, Swiftblade.

OP - please see this link. This is the speed tune you want to aim for with this team: https://deadwoodjedi.info/cb/0e44a9876b288b3d26f8306d70658cf5df13ba92

See this link for a full explanation: https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/man-seeks-god/

I would *highly* recommend you use the speed tune link above, and plug in your actual set bonuses/masteries. The speed ranges are *extremely* tight for this build, and in many cases, even something as simple as a different set bonus may be enough to throw the rotation off.

Aside from those, I notice that your Maneater and Cardiel are different speeds than those in the calc. This may or may not be a factor. The point is that because of the very, *very* precise speed requirements, you absolutely need to plug in *exactly* what you have into the calc, and make sure that it doesn't break the rotations.

Aug 3, 2022, 04:5808/03/22
03/10/21
Swiftblade

Your stats look weak a bit for Ultra Nghtmare. I'm not an expert, but i use Cardiel as well, with similar stats, and the best i can run is 2-key Nightmare because sooner or later, the boss gets you right when you dont have your buffs on, or he kills all your team, they revive, and he kills them again.

UNM is a rather a big jump from NM. The difference in difficulty is pretty big. I think that while you're trying to improve your gears and Main Hall and what not, trying to build a perfectly tuned team for UNM with 4* or 5* gear is pointless. You will often replace your pieces, throwing your whole team out of balance.

Stick to NM for now, and 1-key brutal and hard for extra chests if you can run all 4 keys in same day.

Thank you but i already do 2 key UNM. Just wanna build a 1 key team.

i

Aug 3, 2022, 18:2908/03/22
03/10/21
kramaswamy.kr

OP - please see this link. This is the speed tune you want to aim for with this team: https://deadwoodjedi.info/cb/0e44a9876b288b3d26f8306d70658cf5df13ba92

See this link for a full explanation: https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/man-seeks-god/

I would *highly* recommend you use the speed tune link above, and plug in your actual set bonuses/masteries. The speed ranges are *extremely* tight for this build, and in many cases, even something as simple as a different set bonus may be enough to throw the rotation off.

Aside from those, I notice that your Maneater and Cardiel are different speeds than those in the calc. This may or may not be a factor. The point is that because of the very, *very* precise speed requirements, you absolutely need to plug in *exactly* what you have into the calc, and make sure that it doesn't break the rotations.

Thank you for the information. Iam gonna try it out. Ill let you know :)

Aug 17, 2023, 20:3008/17/23
03/31/20
kramaswamy.kr

Hey, quick question. I am using Narma instead of ninja (i don't have him booked yet) at 194 speed with a swift parry set on(calc says this is 212.69). The comp runs perfectly until the stun target dies (Narma is the stun target), then everyone is slightly off, maneater doesn't get his next a3 off in time and it falls apart. Any advice on how to fix this?

Thank you for the speeds above they helped me quite a lot :)

Aug 18, 2023, 00:4408/18/23
06/25/20
bradleywalker015

Hey, quick question. I am using Narma instead of ninja (i don't have him booked yet) at 194 speed with a swift parry set on(calc says this is 212.69). The comp runs perfectly until the stun target dies (Narma is the stun target), then everyone is slightly off, maneater doesn't get his next a3 off in time and it falls apart. Any advice on how to fix this?

Thank you for the speeds above they helped me quite a lot :)

Two things:

1) Don't book Narma. She's really quite terrible. As much as her kit *looks* like it would work well in CB, it really doesn't. The A1 is just too unpredictable, and doesn't reliably keep poisons refreshed.

2) The tune is really, really complex. This is one of the only tunes that is actually built upon Aniri's specific Revive on Death mechanic, which makes it notoriously difficult to build around. It's impossible to answer why your specific tune is failing, because there are so many possibilities. But, Swift Parry specifically may cause an unexpected interaction - it may cause both the unkillable buff AND Aniri's passive to activate, and then, since the person doesn't actually die, it may cause the tune to be thrown off.

Aug 18, 2023, 03:3608/18/23
03/31/20
kramaswamy.kr

Two things:

1) Don't book Narma. She's really quite terrible. As much as her kit *looks* like it would work well in CB, it really doesn't. The A1 is just too unpredictable, and doesn't reliably keep poisons refreshed.

2) The tune is really, really complex. This is one of the only tunes that is actually built upon Aniri's specific Revive on Death mechanic, which makes it notoriously difficult to build around. It's impossible to answer why your specific tune is failing, because there are so many possibilities. But, Swift Parry specifically may cause an unexpected interaction - it may cause both the unkillable buff AND Aniri's passive to activate, and then, since the person doesn't actually die, it may cause the tune to be thrown off.

i see, thank you for the quick response, and as far as the books are concerned they have been sent years ago so its too late now :(

I have been testing a bit and i am using cardiel instead of Aniri with having fayne taking the stun and it seems like it works, but need to test more on void. This red clan boss is really not working with me right now.

thanks for the help :)