All Categories

Rhazin fusion sucks!

Rhazin fusion sucks!

Search
Jul 30, 2022, 17:5107/30/22
03/27/22

Rhazin fusion sucks!

I just want to vent a little.

Been playing close to seven months now, enjoying the game, progressing in most areas, including fusing Rhazin.  There are only three rares in the game I havent gotten and of course two of them are needed for Rhazin.  Didnt really plan on using him, was just going to save for a champ chase event so wasnt a big deal to me not to have him... until I got to a mission to fuse him!  WTF!

I dont mind missions that could take time as long as you can work towards them (like GH ones) but you could possibly NEVER be able to complete this one.  I've been sitting on it for close to a month now and who knows for how much longer.  Even though the odds are low, mathematically there is a chance to never pull those rares.  There shouldnt be any missions like that IMHO.

Vent over, thanks. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 30, 2022, 17:5707/30/22
02/11/22

You forget. You could just end up pulling the Epics straight up with shards. Saves a lot of trouble... But of course, those ones too could end up being those you NEVER pull LOL

Nov 18, 2022, 20:0711/18/22
03/27/22

almost 300 day in, thousands of ancient shards... and still no F'ING MARKED!  rediculous!  still stuck on Rhazin mission... makes me feel a bit like rage quitting or smashing something...