All Categories

NM CB Team For a New Player

Search
Jul 6, 2022, 15:5807/06/22
04/04/22

I'm new to Raid (~80 days in) and my understanding is that I should be working on a good CB team. It seems that the game really opens up once you can start getting the ultimate chest or better. I'm not focusing on PvP, FW, or DT at the moment and I figured getting an optimized NM CB team, getting to Dragon 20, and chipping away at Arbiter missions should be my goal. I can currently farm Dragon 16 which I have been doing to stock up on 5-6* gear over the last month. As for my NM CB team, I don't care if I need to do it in 3 keys but here is my roster of champs:

i

For my team I'm thinking:

• Vogoth (decrease attack)
  • Fayne (decrease def/weaken/poison)
  • Skullcrusher (ally protection/counterattack)
  • Frozen Banshee (poison)
  • For a buffer, cleanser, or reviver, I'm torn between Vergis, Heiress, Melga, High Khatun, or Spirithost.

Any thoughts overall?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 6, 2022, 16:3007/06/22
06/25/20

Your core is absolutely the right one. For the last spot, you mainly want someone who can block debuffs so you don't need to deal with stuns. Heiress isn't a bad choice for this, you just need to be careful about tuning the team around her speed buff. That should be easily enough to reach two-key NM, and, with proper gear, should be 1-key too.

Just make sure you tune your team properly. That's by far the most important thing when it comes to CB.

Jul 6, 2022, 18:1407/06/22
06/28/21

Fayne doesn't work that well in non uk teams due to being a paper thin defense.

Vogoth, Skullcrusher, Venomage,Banshee, coffin smasher.

Vogoth, skullcrusher, banshee for obvious reasons.

Coffin smasher A1 atk down (book him), hp burn - giantslayer mastery.

Venomage - damage reduction, backup atk down, def down, poison activation, poisons.

Jul 7, 2022, 12:3707/07/22
04/04/22

Thank you both, this gives me a lot to work with!