All Categories

Wierd problem with premade spider team

Search
Jul 4, 2022, 11:3207/04/22
10/15/20

Hi all

99% of the time when farming spider- i run spider 25, i use a hp burn team and its 100% but a bit slow.

When i want to burn energy quickly (for cvc or a tourny) i run spider 20, its 12-15 seconds so i can burn energy much more quickly.

Its a very basic team, lydia debuffs, my two royal guards nuke, and then coldheart finishes off (with a second coldheart ready if needed)

I have a wierd thing happen though, maybe one in 15 or 16 runs my preset team 'forgets' their skill priorities and the coldhearts stop prioritising their heartseeker.

If it happens on say - run 15 of 50 then it will happen for every run from 15 onwards unless i manually restart the multibattles.

Anyone had this happen? and if so how did you fix it?

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jul 4, 2022, 14:5607/04/22
02/24/19

Are you using an autoclicker to reset/restart the runs?

Even had to fix a CC who was sending me complaints about this, and it was that sometimes his autoclicker was accidentally clicking a Spiderling to be targeted and that would override skill priority stuff. It wasn't all the time, only when the crit camera moved things around at the right moment to interfere with the repeating macro.

Jul 4, 2022, 15:1207/04/22
10/15/20
harleQuinn

Are you using an autoclicker to reset/restart the runs?

Even had to fix a CC who was sending me complaints about this, and it was that sometimes his autoclicker was accidentally clicking a Spiderling to be targeted and that would override skill priority stuff. It wasn't all the time, only when the crit camera moved things around at the right moment to interfere with the repeating macro.

Hiya

I do sometimes use a mouse clicker, but it happens during my multibattles as well

Cheers

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 4, 2022, 15:1407/04/22
02/24/19

Hi!

If you could get a video of it doing it during multibattles I can take it to the Bug Support team for you. :)