All Categories

Why doesn't anyone show Roxam Love ?

Search
Jun 24, 2022, 01:3606/24/22
06/30/21

I get he may not be one of the triple S  tier champions but he is not a bad champion like I see everyone say.  he has both weaken and Def down on one move botgh aoe and single target .  Yes his Aoe version takes an A2  first but gives you 50% turn meter back right away .  Not including his A3 lowers his A2 cooldown by 2 turns making it a one turn cooldown  A2   Multiplier: 6.1*ATK   A3   Multiplier: 6.4*ATK (Single Target) 4 * ATK (AoE).   His Veil and perfect Veil give him Strengthen block debuffs and continuoues heal which if cast on him by someone else it does reapeatedly add these buffs. For strengthen it does nothing but for the HoT it adds multiple stacks of it .   If you only need his single target Def down weaken he can do it right away and than use his A2. He does good damage also with his single target hit and his Aoe hit is not bad damage either just not as god tier of multipliers .  So why all the hate   I dont get it  espedcially if your not super endgame with all the best characters   or Venus or Dracomorph specifically  so????

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.