All Categories

Missed one rare for Helicath fusion...

Search
Jun 23, 2022, 16:3406/23/22
01/28/20

Due to IRL stuff, I missed a couple events. However, I passed out with my phone in hand before this recent Champion Training event ended. I now only need 1 freggin rare to complete the fusion. I feel like I did all of that work... for nothing. I pulled all of my ancient shards too...

Am I just... totally effed? What a bummer to make it all this way and miss out. At least with fragment fusions, if you miss all but 5 fragments, they give you an offer to buy it for $5. For this, I'm extremely disappointed that I missed out.

Anyone know if they offer a rare to purchase before the fusion ends? Silly, I know, but I'm extremely bummed out. I had way too much going on to get everything done, but I did my best.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 23, 2022, 16:4606/23/22
09/14/20

They do not offer that...your only chance would be to pull shards (green, blue, golden) and hope you get either one of the lambs or the epic one...

Jun 23, 2022, 16:5906/23/22
01/28/20
Matrim

They do not offer that...your only chance would be to pull shards (green, blue, golden) and hope you get either one of the lambs or the epic one...

That's what I figured and what I was afraid of. What a waste of time! And most of all, missing out on a really good champ. I don't think I have the time or patience to play this game anymore. Might be time to move on as there are plenty of other games to play and upcoming.

Thank you for the reply.