All Categories

Suggestions for SR12 on Dark Fae rotation?

Search
Jun 14, 2022, 13:2706/14/22
06/25/20

Secret room requires Void ATK champs. Most of the guides / suggestions that I see involve using either Chaagur or Gurgoh, of which I have neither of.

Currently, at 60, I have Vlad, Cruetraxa, Coldheart, Skullcrown, and Rugnor Goldgleam. Rugnor's almost certainly going to be dropped, I just don't have the luxury of being able to run two champs that do nothing but damage, and Crue does way more of that.

But I can't think of who to put on the 5th spot. In terms of other void champs I could level, I have no other void ATK legos, and for epics, I have Baerdall, Genbo, Skimfos, Oboro, Gala, Lua, and Rowan, none of whom I think will really help - unless there's some crazy way I could build Baerdall to solo it, but I very much doubt that. And none of the void rare ATK champs seem useful at all.

I could build a second CH, but would that really help?.

My only remaining thought is - maybe I could build the second CH, and put both CH and the skullcrown in stun sets - but I reaaaalllly hate relying on low-probability events like that. Still, if it works, I suppose I could try it?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2022, 15:0806/14/22
06/30/21

You need to go with Skimfos if you end up trying one of those epics from your list. Basically an ATK team cleanser with pretty reliable self buffing, self heal and high multipliers, as well as an ATK DT Aura. Build him with an insane amount of speed and maybe HP/RES/Crit rate. 

And thats not a bad idea, I plan on using Turvold, Skimfos, Whisper, Basher and CH when I get there.

Jun 14, 2022, 15:1306/14/22
Jun 14, 2022, 15:13(edited)
06/25/20

There's no point in running a cleanser. If the other team gets turns to attack without CC, I'm dead anyway. None of those champs can survive. I'd be equally doubtful of your idea working - these guys aren't just pushovers, they're very tanky and hit very hard. If you have a video or post from someone demonstrating that possibility without just absolute god-tier gear, I'd love to see it.

As I mentioned, the suggested teams all involve either Gurgoh or Chaagur, because of the reliable CC they bring. There are literally no epic or rare void ATK champs with AoE CC :/

Jun 14, 2022, 15:3006/14/22
Jun 14, 2022, 15:36(edited)
06/30/21

Believe me, I know. But you never know what you can do until you try it, but a second CH in stun or Skullcrown in stun, with her A1 should be pretty reliable. If youve got Vlad, then make him faster for his A2 that should help a lot. Skimfos has excellent base stats compared to others lol I wouldn't sleep on him if I were you.

BTW- how did you do SR12 for normal? Actually the only one on normal I havent cleared yet😂

Jun 14, 2022, 15:5106/14/22
06/25/20
Spangmastaflex

Believe me, I know. But you never know what you can do until you try it, but a second CH in stun or Skullcrown in stun, with her A1 should be pretty reliable. If youve got Vlad, then make him faster for his A2 that should help a lot. Skimfos has excellent base stats compared to others lol I wouldn't sleep on him if I were you.

BTW- how did you do SR12 for normal? Actually the only one on normal I havent cleared yet😂

Haven't reached there on normal yet, but most normal secret rooms I just run on full auto. IIRC, SR12 normal was just Bellower + Coldheart + Reliquary Tender, but really, I think it was just Bellower.

As for the other comment - I am definitely not planning on leveling a champ to 60 and fully gearing it, along with two others being fully re-geared, just to try it :) Looking for someone else to have done it already so I know it works first.