All Categories

a big thank you to you all

Search
Jun 4, 2022, 08:4906/04/22
04/02/21

hello to all fellow raiders

id just like to thank you all for kicking my ass in the tag team arena,i managed to get up a level before reset which i was greatfull of ,but god since then ive been kicked that hard im in the red by some really strong tag teams which i have no chance of beating.

i once suggested to raid that you should have a tier system like upto a 100 can fight between 100 to 200 then 200 to 300 then 300to 400 and so on becuse what chance has a player with a tag team power of 100 against someone with a 400 tag team power.

thanks

Dracoon 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 4, 2022, 09:0706/04/22

Be happy, that was the 13th Plarium Gift for You. >D

Jun 5, 2022, 03:4806/05/22
05/03/20

@Dracoon ...... Only fight the teams you can beat in offense.  We have no control over the teams that beat us in defense.  Tag team arena is hard for everyone.  We all try.  

Jun 5, 2022, 15:1206/05/22
06/30/21

Tag arena is going to be full of end game players, experienced players, day one players etc. It is much harder to build three separate teams at once than a single team to fight another single team. Keep that in mind. 

If you set your defense to one man teams each, you should get refreshes of other one man teams. Atleast this is what Ive been doing for a few weeks now and it seems to work. If you want to stay in your tier or have a better chance of moving up to the next tier, you need to fight early on, that is as soon as you can after tier placement every week. Otherwise, all of your def losses will accumulate and youll be too far in the red to come back up.

And the team power value is essentially the resistance of the team. Just because a team has higher power doesnt mean they are going to win guaranteed. But you should also still consider that teams with higher power most likely have better gear than you do.

Jun 8, 2022, 14:4606/08/22
04/02/21

thanks for the reply i took on your advice closedpoly and spangmastaflex and for now it seams to work 

Jun 9, 2022, 00:3106/09/22
05/03/20
Spangmastaflex

Tag arena is going to be full of end game players, experienced players, day one players etc. It is much harder to build three separate teams at once than a single team to fight another single team. Keep that in mind. 

If you set your defense to one man teams each, you should get refreshes of other one man teams. Atleast this is what Ive been doing for a few weeks now and it seems to work. If you want to stay in your tier or have a better chance of moving up to the next tier, you need to fight early on, that is as soon as you can after tier placement every week. Otherwise, all of your def losses will accumulate and youll be too far in the red to come back up.

And the team power value is essentially the resistance of the team. Just because a team has higher power doesnt mean they are going to win guaranteed. But you should also still consider that teams with higher power most likely have better gear than you do.

I set my tag defense to one man teams, that might win