All Categories

Advice for Double ManEater Team

Search
Jun 3, 2022, 04:2006/03/22
04/27/20

I feel like I tend to over explain things in my posts so I will keep it simple. 

I finally pulled a second Maneater and I am eager to create a new unkillable team. Current Budget Unkillable team is Frozen Banshee, Gravechill Killer, Kreela, Painkeeper and Maneater. Blue/Void Affiniity I can usually do 40 million, 37 millon on Spirit (I have to switch out Gravechill) and 25 millon on Force.

I am hoping to create a Double ManEater team that will boost those numbers. Below is a list of my active roster (only vaulted champion worth mentioning is Anax). Certain Unkillable team champs I don't have are Seeker and Deacon Armstrong.

I am some guesses as to who to use, but I'd like to get other people's opinions. For example, if I use a DPS champ with Ally attack, should I use Fahrakin the Fat or stick with Kreela? Also, Kalvalax looks really strong for CB, but should he be booked so his poisons have a better chance to stay active? Should I take this even a step farther and expand the team to have champions that are switched out based on affinity?

Please note I did try a myth-tower team, but found my total numbers to be less.

As always, thank you for your insights.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jun 3, 2022, 04:3306/03/22
02/24/19

I am a fan of the Turvold Double Maneater Comp: https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes-4/Turvold-Double-Maneater-Unkillable

Speeds are insanely easy to hit on that comp, and Turvold just WRECKS face built so slowly. I might run that with Kreela, Fatman and Turvold.

If you have Geodude Meth Dwarf around (Geomancer) somewhere, the Easy Double Maneater can 1 key UNM with him, Ally attack and a champ like Rhazin.

Actually, I might just run the Easy Double Maneater with Kreela, Farhakhin and Turvold. Double Ally Attack is basically like running a 2:1 without needing to do it. And with Turvold bringing weaken, and Farhakin bringing Dec Def, plus HP burn and Poisons...sheesh.

https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes-4/Easy-Double-Maneater

If you don't wanna mess with special tuning, I would turn off Turvold's A2 and just let Kreela and Farhakin buff him.

Jun 5, 2022, 04:0106/05/22
Jun 6, 2022, 04:47(edited)
04/27/20

This makes a lot of sense to me. Once this fusion is done, I will finalize this team and give it a try. I'm short on Epic Tomes at the moment, but I should have enough soon. Yes, I think turning off Turvold's A2 will just make things easier.

I'm curious to see how the damage numbers compare with my existing team and FB constanting stacking poisons. 

Jun 5, 2022, 17:4406/05/22
06/30/21

Do you even have a kalvalax 

Jun 5, 2022, 17:5206/05/22
06/30/21

Nvm, I see him now, down there by the... What?? Elder Skarg?! 

6 star him please.

I Would not use Kalvalax for CB at your point in account progression. Yes, he can deal damage, but his enemy max HP skill is capped worse so than dungeon bosses. And hes only putting up 1 poison like 55% of his turns. By far the better choice would be Nethril, Toragi, and Fat Man.

I use Kal but im in the process of staying with my Venomage, and adding an ally attack champ to my comp. 

Also, for some reason, you dont get the damage increases per poison debuff that is normally calculated into his A3 dmg... not sure why, but 1 poison or 10 it hits for the same. 🤦‍♂️

Jun 5, 2022, 23:5306/05/22
06/25/20
Spangmastaflex

Nvm, I see him now, down there by the... What?? Elder Skarg?! 

6 star him please.

I Would not use Kalvalax for CB at your point in account progression. Yes, he can deal damage, but his enemy max HP skill is capped worse so than dungeon bosses. And hes only putting up 1 poison like 55% of his turns. By far the better choice would be Nethril, Toragi, and Fat Man.

I use Kal but im in the process of staying with my Venomage, and adding an ally attack champ to my comp. 

Also, for some reason, you dont get the damage increases per poison debuff that is normally calculated into his A3 dmg... not sure why, but 1 poison or 10 it hits for the same. 🤦‍♂️

Toragi has no purpose on an unkillable team. Nethril is terrible for CB.

Fatman has uses, since ally attack *can* be good. But it depends entirely on the team. Quinn's suggestion of Kreela + Turvold + Fatman is a good one.

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 6, 2022, 08:4306/06/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Fatman has uses, since ally attack *can* be good. But it depends entirely on the team. Quinn's suggestion of Kreela + Turvold + Fatman is a good one.

Cheers Krama! :)

Jun 6, 2022, 09:4106/06/22
06/30/21
kramaswamy.kr

*re-reads topic post and other posts*

🤔🤔🤔

I guess toragi and  would be terrible for double maneater? I have no clue 🤣

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 6, 2022, 10:3806/06/22
02/24/19
Spangmastaflex

*re-reads topic post and other posts*

🤔🤔🤔

I guess toragi and  would be terrible for double maneater? I have no clue 🤣

Toragi is great for a killable team, but very bad in any UK/Black Damage team. Nehtril is bad in CB in general.

Jun 6, 2022, 17:1606/06/22
Jun 6, 2022, 17:17(edited)
06/30/21

You're right, Nethril is actually not even an option 🤦‍♂

Kal > nethril

Toragi >  kal