All Categories

Sepulchre Sentinel or Tayrell for Clan Boss

Search
Apr 6, 2022, 14:5804/06/22
04/01/18

First, I want to thank everyone for your help.  As a FTP player I have limited resources and your advice has been very helpful for maximizing what I have.  Particularly the difference have characters that are lvl 60 AND geared with 5-6 star gear at 16!  I'm now farming dragon 20 for good gear.

I'm focusing on getting more 60s so I can round out my teams and complete all content and move up in clan boss.  My Clan boss team is Sepluchre Sentinel, Vogoth, Ninja, Kael, and Skull Crusher.

I planned took Scyl to 60 and my second Scyl is  at 50.  I planned to make Shamael my next 60 but then pulled Gamoran, the Seer.  I was going to make Seer my next 60 instead of Shamael, but I pulled Tayrell!!

Now I have a nice problem of choosing between Geomancer, Shamael, Tayrell, and Seer to take to 60 next.  I'm thinking Tayrell could replace SS in Clan Boss for more damage.  IS that true?  What do you suggest?  Not where I can post a picture of my heroes but I have a the following legendaries in addition to those mentioned:

Sethalia, Yaskarl and I also have Fayne at 50 and Seeker at 40.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 6, 2022, 15:2104/06/22
06/25/20

SS and Tayrel play very different roles. SS is there for block debuffs as well as DEF up. Tayrel is a debuffer.

Judging by your lineup, you actually use SS for the DEF up. Dropping that could hurt your survivability quite a bit. And Tayrel doesn't bring much vaue, since Ninja has DEF down and SS has ATK down.

I would drop Kael for Fayne, though.