All Categories

Relentless Gear

Relentless Gear

Search
Mar 29, 2022, 19:4003/29/22
12/01/19

Relentless Gear

I'm convinced that Relentless Gear's extra turns are based on your opponent's RESIST stats, as opposed to the percentage chance. I'm going to test this myself even more, but I'd like to see others test this as well and spread the word.

I wouldnt doubt Plarium hiding this fact. This is who they are.

Listen.. I legit NEVER get extra turns when facing high resist teams/enemies. Total opposite when their resist is clearly low/lower. I first noticed this while ascdending thru Fire Knight. The higher I got, Turvold literally just STOPPED getting extra turns. You may assume "must be back luck!", but I tested it repeatedly. If I went to an earlier stage, he'd be spinning out of control; On a harder difficulty he maybe, just maaaaaaaaaaaybe gets ONE extra turn the whole fight.. (Unsure how much accuracy plays into it. But if that affects the gear also then thats just another thing hidden from us.)

And even now as I fiddle with this BROKEN ARENA, I'm reminded of it. Face a team with clearly high resist, NO EXTRA TURNS. Refresh the BROKEN ARENA for some easier opponents, and Turvold spins right thru their low resistance.

Sincerely,

I.F.H. Plarium

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 29, 2022, 20:3903/29/22
02/24/19

I've seen some ridiculous conspiracy posts since I've been playing, but this is one of the craziest.

Those of us who use Relentless in Clan Boss (like me) and have done so for a long, long time would have noticed your issue about 2 years ago, if it existed. And this issue absolutely does not exist, to make it clear.

i

As you can see, CB resistance goes from 30 all the way up to 225. My Kreela accuracy is in no way enough to overcome that resistance, but somehow she gets all the extra turns in the world, over all the time I have had her, right at about 9-10 per run. As does Jintoro, as did Fayne and Anax too...... and long before that, Duchess when she was on the team and in Relentless. And it stays 9-10 per run whether Hard, Brutal, Nightmare or UNM.

It is not common for me to find someone whose account here is older than mine, but you've been around since 12/1/2019. How are you so off on this? Did you join the forums before you had an account in Raid? Or did you purchase your account perhaps and just start playing? 

PS....signing your posts "I effin hate Plarium" is not a good way to keep your posts open and your account available on the Plarium owned forums/website.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.