All Categories

Arena Advice

Arena Advice

Search
Mar 26, 2022, 13:2303/26/22
06/24/21

Arena Advice

Hi there , 

I am af2p . In order to progress through Arbiter Missions i need to get on Gold 1 in arena .

I have  started to fufill the missions late. when i already had 800-900k Power. I have assembled a basic arena team ... High Khatun (Speed 256) - Mashalled-BigUn -Shinesha but i cant go past Silver4 .(Every team is nearly faster or better than me) 

What is your opinion ? Should i begin a new account and start early with the missions ? , should i try something else ?  I feel i cant do it ...

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 26, 2022, 16:3003/26/22
06/25/20

Starting a new account would be a terrible mistake, considering you have two of the absolute best legendary champs in the game already.

Your problem is twofold. Firstly, your team comp is bad. You have a speed booster into three nukers, which is the wrong approach. If you post your roster, we can give better suggestions, but just off the top of my head, dropping Sinesha for Visix would be an easy improvement.

But more importantly, your bigger problem is that your Khatun is simply too slow. Since her speed boost is sub-par compared to some of the more powerful ones, you need her to be even faster than the others. I would say for Gold 1, you'll need a MINIMUM of 280 speed on Khatun to have any chance of success.

Mar 26, 2022, 18:3003/26/22
06/24/21

Is there any way to post my roster without  right them down ? I can make a screenshot and post it .  I would love to listen some advices.

i

i

Mar 26, 2022, 18:5303/26/22
06/25/20

This is exactly what I was asking for :)

Sadly, it is also what I was afraid of. You really don't have the champs you need to get far in arena. Any improvements I could suggest would not really change your success much.

Unfortunately, right now, the best thing you can do is just farm dragon for more speed gear and wait to get some better champs.

Mar 26, 2022, 19:1603/26/22
Mar 26, 2022, 19:18(edited)
06/24/21

Many thanks for your time !! I appriciate it ! 😢

If i improve my High Khatun speed what is a good team to go for ?

Mar 26, 2022, 19:5403/26/22
06/25/20
faros78

Many thanks for your time !! I appriciate it ! 😢

If i improve my High Khatun speed what is a good team to go for ?

Even if you were to get Khatun to a competitive speed level for your arena rank, the rest of your team just isn't what it needs to be. Your best bet, for now, would be to have Khatun boost into Ma'Shalled, who then fears their team - but that'll require you to have a very fast Ma'Shalled, which isn't a great choice. Still - if you want to go with that, you'll probably need something around 280 SPD on Khatun and around 250 on Ma'Shalled. And honestly, you can put whoever you want on those last two spots - if you win the speed race, you'll win the fight, regardless of who else is on your team.

Mar 26, 2022, 20:4803/26/22
10/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

Even if you were to get Khatun to a competitive speed level for your arena rank, the rest of your team just isn't what it needs to be. Your best bet, for now, would be to have Khatun boost into Ma'Shalled, who then fears their team - but that'll require you to have a very fast Ma'Shalled, which isn't a great choice. Still - if you want to go with that, you'll probably need something around 280 SPD on Khatun and around 250 on Ma'Shalled. And honestly, you can put whoever you want on those last two spots - if you win the speed race, you'll win the fight, regardless of who else is on your team.

I wouldn't subscribe the last line of your post.

The truth about true fear's 50/50 is: if on your champs, 100% chance to block their turn. If on enemy champs, 100% chance of heaving no effect. 😜