All Categories

Team Compositions and next 60's?

Search
Mar 22, 2022, 20:3203/22/22
02/26/22

Hello.

So wanted to ask, who should i 6 star first, and best teams from champs i have. i got 12 5 star food champs now, gonna get 3 more, so will be able to get 3 6 stars in this tournament.

First what i have

Champs with Masteries and 6 star: Kael, venomage, coldheart, raglin. Half masteries tayrel (lv50), vogoth (lv50), visix (lv50), apothecary and martyr (lv50, no gear).

2 more at lv 50, no masteries: warmaiden, frozen banshe

unlevelled champs, that i think should be good: rhazhin, rector drath, High Khatun, Oboro, Inquisitor Shamael, Mordecai, second coldheart, royal guard, sepulcher sentinel, second vogoth, uugo, bellower, gravchill killer.

teams i use

CB: raglin, apothecary, kael, venomage, frozen banshe    doing 17mil on hard. clan can't do higher boss

DR stage 17 raglin, apothecary, kael, venomage, coldheart

IG stage 13 raglin, apothecary, kael, venomage, visix

SP stage 13 raglin, visix, kael, venomage, coldheart 

FK Stage 15 raglin, visix, kael, venomage, coldheart  

Also, in doom tower, normal 30 fae boss, any sugestions for it?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 22, 2022, 20:4403/22/22
06/25/20

You'd be better off posting your full roster, just in case there are champs you didn't mention.

That said - Frozen Banshee to 60 will definitely help you on CB. Sepulcher Sentinel also likely will go well on your CB team. Drath should help quite a bit for dungeons.

OpheliaA1Moderator
Mar 22, 2022, 21:2203/22/22
03/11/19

Hello OP 

At first glace there are a few pointers 

champs to max

-max, mastery, and prio leggo books into Martyr. this champion will carry your teams 

-max and mastery vogoth. this champion provides great sustain in dungeons as well as being a great counter to certain teams in arena 

-book mordecai. this champion will carry your spider team

in terms of compositions we'll be looking at placing Martyr in every team. vogoth and mordecai in their mentioned places.

Your current 60s are solid choices. your main focus at the moment should be to progress missions and find good gear for your current pool. the more you focus on a managable pool the more effective your progression can be. I would suggest grabbing some important main stat pieces from nm campaign, however first:

q- which mission are you on at the moment?

q- can we see sample builds of your champs (your 60s in this case)

as for your unranked and 50s I would suggest investing in:

-rector drath (solid secondary reviver/red affinity)

other notable champs

uugo/rhazin

many of the other ones are also solid champs, but again, a focus is needed first. This means that we want to save champs and not feed them.

look forward to hearing from you 

kind regards

Mar 22, 2022, 21:3303/22/22
06/25/20

Apologies. I totally missed Martyr. Yes, max her first. She's amazing.

Mar 22, 2022, 21:3803/22/22
09/03/20

Sorry, that login not connected to my game. Here are some screens

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Mar 22, 2022, 21:4503/22/22
09/03/20

On missions i'm to get to gold arena, but stuck on silver 2 and 3. My arena team is bad, raglin, kael, vogoth and warmaiden. Would be very helpfull if someone could tell me best comp for arena aswell

Mar 22, 2022, 21:4903/22/22
06/25/20

Okay. So with the full scoop on your champs, here are the ones I would prioritize:

• Martyr - definitely will be on your CB team, but likely will be on many others as well
  • Khatun - should serve you well in arena for quite a while
  • Sepulcher Sentinel - For now, your best option for block debuffs. Unfortunately on a 4:3 rotation, so maybe put her off for now, but unless you get someone else, you'll need her for CB
  • Rhazin - great damage overall, and brings Weaken, which you'll need for CB
  • Corpse Collector - brings you that valuable Leech debuff, along with some more poisons

In terms of your CB team, I'm thinking what you want is

• Martyr lead (DEF up, CA, DEF down, insurance ATK down)
  • Rhazin (DEF down, Weaken)
  • Corpse Collector (Poison, Leech)
  • Venomage (ATK down, DEF down, Poison, damage mitigation)
  • Sepulcher Sentinel (Block Debuffs, needs to be on a 4:3 rotation)
Mar 22, 2022, 21:5003/22/22
06/25/20
Trenktas

On missions i'm to get to gold arena, but stuck on silver 2 and 3. My arena team is bad, raglin, kael, vogoth and warmaiden. Would be very helpfull if someone could tell me best comp for arena aswell

That team overall is actually not bad at all. Very similar to mine. Here's what I'd adjust it to:

• Rhazin Lead (for the RES aura)
  • Raglin
  • Vogoth
  • Martyr
Mar 22, 2022, 22:1503/22/22
02/26/22

So at the moment focus on martyr, i did put my few books into her and doing masteries. second and third 60 then rhazin and vogoth. epic books to go for mordecai i guess, and next 60 to advance spider. or 50 would be enough for few more stages? then maybe rector to 60. corpse and sepulcher i guess i'll have to wait a bit

Mar 22, 2022, 23:3903/22/22
Mar 22, 2022, 23:43(edited)
12/19/19
Pushkinas

So at the moment focus on martyr, i did put my few books into her and doing masteries. second and third 60 then rhazin and vogoth. epic books to go for mordecai i guess, and next 60 to advance spider. or 50 would be enough for few more stages? then maybe rector to 60. corpse and sepulcher i guess i'll have to wait a bit

I think that is a good plan. You should be using martyr asap, absolutely beast.  

Not sure if corpse or sepulcher will be next. I would use vogoth in cb as well.  Sepulcher still could be useful to block stun though.  Corpse id leave in vault. 

harleQuinnModerator
Mar 22, 2022, 23:4903/22/22
02/24/19
Pushkinas

Keep at it, this is a solid plan and some great champs to be focused on. :) :)

Mordecai you can use at 50 for a while, yes. But eventually you run into HP tuning and targeting issues with him only being at 50, so you will want to take him up when you can. But he CAN do his job at 50 if you spend a bit of time HP tuning your spider team when and if you get stuck.

Mar 23, 2022, 05:0403/23/22
09/03/20

Ok, thank you very much for the help, now got a plan to go with :)