All Categories

Done with Arena's. Cannot get out of Silver Tier III now.

Search
Mar 21, 2022, 00:5803/21/22
09/14/20

Tried everything everyone said to use but now been knocked down to Silver III. Cannot win enough battles now to get out of it. Everyone way higher powered. No chance of ever getting to Gold I to complete mission or Challenges. Until I get these super champions everyone has I am shafted. Two years of playing and stuck on same levels and still stuck on Stage 6 of Orygn Tribe in Faction Wars. Impossible to beat first boss. 

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Mar 21, 2022, 01:3903/21/22
02/24/19

Did you post your arena team and their gear? I remember chatting on your last sets of posts. In this post , I recommended farming 6-6 and 6-7 in campaign to get Rare Speed Set gear to get your Speed Lead, Lyssandra, faster than the 250 you were stuck at. 

How went the last week of farming Brutal and Nightmare Campaign? Did you get any good rare speed gear, with speed substats? Have you been running it at all?

This game is not a sprint in any way, it is certainly a marathon. Would love to help, but it seems the big thing your game is missing right now is food farming and gear farming.

Mar 21, 2022, 04:3403/21/22
11/15/20

ive been playing my main account since christmas. On almost everyday and ive done ALOT of farming. ive made it 3/4 the way through silver 4 i get ur pain tho for a while i was stuck in silver 3 with no hope of getting to the next tier so i farmed spider for better banners and got a sacred shard that gave me roxam. im now close to gold 1. Just give it time and keep farming youll get there. : )