All Categories

Do something about the hacking.

Search
Mar 19, 2022, 03:3503/19/22
04/17/20

Anyone  else  tired  of  hackers  winning  in  arenas?    And  when  you  bring  it  to  the  attention  of  the  RAID  team  they  blow  it  off  with  feneric  responses?    Yeah  I  for  one  am  tired  of  it.  between  spped  havks  and  dmg  hacks.  some  of  these  teams  i  face  should  have  no  business  beating  far  more  elite  team.    Like a  tram  of  2  combined  power  of  70k  beating  a  team  fully  spec'd,  fully  geared,  fully  booked,  and  fully  mastery.    Tired  of  the  Raid  team  allowing  this  cheating  to  go  on.  for  example  Mosespa  in  Casa  By  Night.    Cheater

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Mar 19, 2022, 03:4703/19/22
Mar 19, 2022, 03:48(edited)
12/30/20

Yeah, it's not hacking. Those teams are just geared better which is why you're getting those responses from support, unfortunately. Without seeing your gear/team and some of the instances where you're losing (perhaps going against a Leorius, Skullcrown, champs with Swift Parry, etc.) it's really tough to say where you're going wrong or what the problem is. Can you post your roster, gearing, masteries? Thanks.

Mar 19, 2022, 10:4703/19/22
10/15/20

There is no known damage hack in arena. You just lost, because your opponents did understand how arena works and you don't.

This pic from my most recent fight in Tag arena just provs that team power doesn't matter.

i

Match no. 1 I lost with a high team power team vs. a team with much lower power. My own fault, I should have changed my teams no. 1 and 2, Uugo with her block buffs is a huntress collecting lions skulls. Match no. 3 my low power team defeated his high power team

If you lose vs. a team of 2 champs, that's in no way of proof for hacking.

But, indeed there are speed hacks, making PvE tournament competitions quite unfair. Plarium says, they have a cheat protection, and some combinations like Taurus + Zavia or Mausoleum Mage + Seer with Prince Kymar to reset their skills can kill dungeon waves within seconds, so it's hard to say if other players in your tournament group are speed hackers or if they just have a team fitting perfect for this dungeon.