All Categories

Nhờ hỗ trợ làm nhiệm vụ Mission

Search
Mar 18, 2022, 14:3403/18/22
05/09/21

i

Tôi  không  hiểu  cách  làm   nhiệm  vụ  này..ai  đó  có  thể  chỉ  giúp  tôi  được  không!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 18, 2022, 19:3803/18/22
10/15/20

I don't speak any Vietnamese (is it that language?), but from the screenshot you posted, I can guess what you asked and further I guess that you are able to understand English, so I just try to answer your question:

You have to meet all requirements of the quest:

• 2 attack champs (like Kael, Athel, Galek, Elhain, Warmaiden)
  • all artifacts at least lvl 12
  • all artifacts atk % as main stat, important is the %, attack only (without %) doesn't fullfill the quest

i

For example these boots do NOT fullfill the quest, they have attack as mainstat and not attack %.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 18, 2022, 19:4603/18/22
12/30/20
Skadi

I don't speak any Vietnamese (is it that language?), but from the screenshot you posted, I can guess what you asked and further I guess that you are able to understand English, so I just try to answer your question:

You have to meet all requirements of the quest:

• 2 attack champs (like Kael, Athel, Galek, Elhain, Warmaiden)
  • all artifacts at least lvl 12
  • all artifacts atk % as main stat, important is the %, attack only (without %) doesn't fullfill the quest

i

For example these boots do NOT fullfill the quest, they have attack as mainstat and not attack %.

You are correct that it is Vietnamese. According to Google it translates to "I don't understand how to do this task.. can someone help me please!"

Which you did. :P