All Categories

Ideas for new Hydra Heads

Search
Mar 11, 2022, 10:5003/11/22
10/15/20

Head of the unfair mirror: A1: Attacks all enemies. Remove all debuffs from this head to all attacked enemies. Passive: Whenever a player deals damage to any head, deal that much damage to the player. 

Head of bad game design: A1: Attacks all enemies. Reduce the turnmeter of all enemies by 100%. A2: Put a 30% increase speed buff on all Hydra Heads. Passive 1: Immune to all stuff all Hydra Heads are immune (includingtm-reduce) + immune to decrease speed debuffs. Passive 2: Whenever an en enemy get's his turnmeter increased, increase this heads tm by the same ammount.

Head of eternety: A1: Attacks 1 enemy. Inflicts bonus damage equal to the difference in HP levels between this Champion and the target (+1% damage for every 1% difference) [Samar Gemcursed move]. Passive: This head's HP cannot drop below 1 (cannot be decapitated).

Head of "we hate Raid players": Everytime an enemy get's aturn, instantly kill that enemy. Ignores block damage and unkillable buffs.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 11, 2022, 12:3003/11/22
12/19/19

All good ideas, hydra is too easy.  I think they should also replace the two lower levels of difficulty with ultra and super ultra NM.

OpheliaA1Moderator
Mar 12, 2022, 15:5903/12/22
03/11/19

Hello 

thank you for your hydra suggestions.

I have forwarded them to the devs 

wait, i just got a call back from the devs

whats that? theyre going to be implemented tomorrow? 

wow, why this fast? oh, i see, that makes sense, thank you!

well that was interesting

eitherway, thank you for your suggestions keep them coming!

kind regards

Mar 12, 2022, 20:1803/12/22
10/15/20

It's just that the stupid Head of Mischief is in the same category like the heads I suggested. Rotation without this head: > 10 million with 1 key turned into this in the actual rotation:

i

The champs I used are not early game rares. Actually the only rare champ among them was Coldheart, who could do at least a bit of damage with her A3. 

And most of my clan mates did similar to me. Most of them had > 10 million with 1 key without Mischief.

Maybe the devs don't see the misproportion of this: it's supposed to be the same difficulty level, but the damage output is factor 10 lower with Mischief. 1000%! Does that, even within Raid standards, make any sense? 

OpheliaA1Moderator
Mar 13, 2022, 15:4603/13/22
03/11/19

Hello Skadi, 

thank you kindly for your reply. I completely understand the community's frustration with the ''current state'' of hydra.

I'd like to revisit the past, a time when the ''demon lord'' was just released. 

It was the exact same as hydra, people struggling to do a few k dmg on the easiest difficulty, now look at how far we've come. I'm not comparing the demon lord to hydra by any means. And I am not suggesting that the hydra is ''perfect'' on release. hopefully we'll get adjustments, reconsiderations, and breakthroughs 

in the mean time, 

you got this!

kind regards

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 13, 2022, 17:0803/13/22
12/30/20
OpheliaA1

Hello Skadi, 

thank you kindly for your reply. I completely understand the community's frustration with the ''current state'' of hydra.

I'd like to revisit the past, a time when the ''demon lord'' was just released. 

It was the exact same as hydra, people struggling to do a few k dmg on the easiest difficulty, now look at how far we've come. I'm not comparing the demon lord to hydra by any means. And I am not suggesting that the hydra is ''perfect'' on release. hopefully we'll get adjustments, reconsiderations, and breakthroughs 

in the mean time, 

you got this!

kind regards

+1 to our eternally positive super moderator

Admittedly this is probably the most annoying week of Hydra thus far because you need to plan for a lot and hope to avoid Torment spawning with most comps. 

I think for most it will also lend itself towards really front loading your first 1-2 comps and dumping all your best champs in immediately because you're going to want HP burn for Blight, debuffs to force Decay to cleanse, block buffs/buff removal for Mischief, then hopefully some shields/reflect damage/possibly attack down up for when Wrath attempts to wipe our team. Then some sustain, healing, DPS, buff extension where you can. Doesn't really leave much room for dealing with Torment spawn other than maybe Ninja when his perfect veil is up. It is a thing. 

In your case Skadi, I think I'd want to get Uugo (so, so good this rotation) together with Ninja, Geo, RG at the very least. Think that will help push for one key easier. 

i

~100 turns, Mischief/Torment/Decay/Blight and I just said no more after Mischief chomped. 

Obviously not a comp attainable for all by any stretch, but a lot of the general concepts are there/doable, I think.