All Categories

Tag Team arena - pairing people

Search
Feb 27, 2022, 09:1202/27/22
08/12/21

Hi, 

I have issue from my point of view with wrong pair people in tag team arena tournament.

I'm in bronze II. so for win in one match is 12 points. I was fighting for the first place in tournaments and somene infront of me has building everytime his point always by 30 (3 fights by 10). It means he is surely in bronze I. 

How is this possible we are in same tournament and different tag team ranking? He has significantly easier oponents in bronze I to fight instead of me in bronze II. I want also max 400k team and not 650k teams :( Its unfair. This is correct how to game and tournaments works?

Thx in advance for response.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 27, 2022, 11:4002/27/22
06/20/19

I do not know how matach making works in TT, and I do not know how match making works in TT Tournament Groups.

But I do know that you can be matched with players in other tiers in Classic Arena.  It's been very clear recently since the addition of G5.  At reset I have exactly 2900 points and the first 3 opponents on my list had exactly 2600 points, meaning they were in G3.  I know that doesn't answer your question but it's all I have.

Feb 27, 2022, 15:1502/27/22
Feb 27, 2022, 15:20(edited)
08/12/21

Thx for response, but your rank in classic tournament can change immediately when you reach different some peaks (2000 / 2300 / 2600 / 2900 / 3500, etc... ) so if some tournaments is ongoing, players who start tournament lets say in G3 could be on hour later in G5 or G1 - depends on his actual points.

But in tag team arena - rank can change only in Monday i think. And from this point, you face to people only in your rank.

This tournament start on Wednesday, so every rank for every person is clear and also points for win is also clear. So i dont understand how is possible that somebody has significantly strong oponents then others (are in different ranks and same group in tournament). I know if I win I have an advantage for win more points than somebody with lower rank, but when points in tournaments are higher, you face much more stronger opponents and its not equal. 

I think it should be in TT tournaments only facing people with same rank, otherwise is not fair (points for wins / different base of strenght of opponents)

Feb 27, 2022, 22:0302/27/22
04/23/19

I'm constantly being paired with teams that have insane speed and all the strongest epic void legos. This is stupid, I'm only in silver 4. This content sucks

Feb 27, 2022, 22:3102/27/22
12/19/19
vladvlad

Thx for response, but your rank in classic tournament can change immediately when you reach different some peaks (2000 / 2300 / 2600 / 2900 / 3500, etc... ) so if some tournaments is ongoing, players who start tournament lets say in G3 could be on hour later in G5 or G1 - depends on his actual points.

But in tag team arena - rank can change only in Monday i think. And from this point, you face to people only in your rank.

This tournament start on Wednesday, so every rank for every person is clear and also points for win is also clear. So i dont understand how is possible that somebody has significantly strong oponents then others (are in different ranks and same group in tournament). I know if I win I have an advantage for win more points than somebody with lower rank, but when points in tournaments are higher, you face much more stronger opponents and its not equal. 

I think it should be in TT tournaments only facing people with same rank, otherwise is not fair (points for wins / different base of strenght of opponents)

U have the advantage getting more points as you stated. Plus the difference between b1 and b2 can't be that much.  Winning the tournament usually will be the one who buys more refills with gems. They are very cheap. 15 gems a day would provide u 50% more battles.