All Categories

Karato Fusion Event? this is bogus

Search
Feb 25, 2022, 21:2102/25/22
12/09/21

I have monitoring and participating in all the Events and Tournaments to obtain the Rare Champs needed to Fuse to Fyljia (4x) and yet the last several Events/Tourneys do not have the Rare champs available as a prize. I have also used many shards but have not recieved any of the new Rares needed and of course no Epic Fyljiias either.

This is a Time Limit Fusion... how are we supposed to get the Rares to fuse?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 25, 2022, 21:4602/25/22
02/29/20

The  answer  is  simple-  you  missed  something.

If  you  didn't  get  the  epic  from  the  summon  rush  then  you'd  have  to  get  every  single  rare.

Feb 25, 2022, 22:1102/25/22
11/16/20

There is always a post here with event/tournament schedule for each fusion. I would suggest in the future to check it and plan accordingly.

Feb 25, 2022, 23:4902/25/22
10/15/20

You definetly missed one rare champ in a tournament. I didn't go for the extra Fylia from summon rush and I still could fuse 4 Fylias. I don't think you had other rewards than me.

But don't take it to serious, that happens in Raid. I'm sitting on 95 fragments of Clanfather Opardin from the last fusion, I couldn't hit one of the dungeon diver benchmarks there.

Due to a bad decision of the devs, they increased the points necessary in fusion events so much that doing a fusion is a fulltime job now. I'm not sure if that decision will pay out the way it's intended by the devs. They should start thinking about how to reduce the time needed for playing Raid, not increase it. A lot of content creators on Youtube (for example HellHades and Ash) complained about the time needed for doing all daily stuff allready a year ago - before Hydra was added and before the tournament point benchmarks reached new hights. If they increased only the points for summon rush, ok, I could understand that. They are a company and want to earn money. So even if I would miss some fusion events, I could understand why they do this. But increasing the points needed for dungeon divers and dungeon related tournaments as well? Really? Players shouldn't be supposed to play 24/7.

Feb 26, 2022, 03:3502/26/22
06/20/19

It's a little late now, but this might help in the future.  First, there is always a schedule of events/tourneys in the in game news, as well as posted in these forums.  Second, all of the events/tourneys that have the needed champs or frags are indicated visually by a similar graphic.  Notice the circled tourneys. Both of these, and every other applicable event tourney had the same graphic so it's easy to see which ones you need to complete.  The graphic will be different for each fusion/frag event, but will be the same for all event/tourney withing that fusion/frag.  It helps me keep track.  I hope it helps you.

i

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 26, 2022, 04:3802/26/22
02/24/19
Angwil

It's a little late now, but this might help in the future.  First, there is always a schedule of events/tourneys in the in game news, as well as posted in these forums.  Second, all of the events/tourneys that have the needed champs or frags are indicated visually by a similar graphic.  Notice the circled tourneys. Both of these, and every other applicable event tourney had the same graphic so it's easy to see which ones you need to complete.  The graphic will be different for each fusion/frag event, but will be the same for all event/tourney withing that fusion/frag.  It helps me keep track.  I hope it helps you.

i

Thanks Angwil!! 

i