All Categories

I work my butt off on Arena. But cannot get to Gold  to complete quest. I play everyday.

I work my butt off on Arena. But cannot get to Gold to complete quest. I play everyday.

Search
Feb 22, 2022, 04:3802/22/22
09/14/20

I work my butt off on Arena. But cannot get to Gold to complete quest. I play everyday.

I play the game everyday but the Arena like so many others find it way too difficult. I try many combinations but I cannot get my champions above 40 thousand power. Most are 29 or 30 thousand something power. This is with 6 star artifacts which I hardly ever get any. Cannot get far in factions or dungeons or towers. About to give up on Arean and Tag Team Arena is way too difficult as well. I only get the very bottom award which is worth nothing in the game. We need way more help and better champions. All my champions are no match for these big champions everyone has. I lose all the time to just one champion on the other team while mine has 4. Needs to be more fun to play. More like work than fun.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 22, 2022, 08:5502/22/22
05/24/19

How long have you been playing ? 

Feb 22, 2022, 11:0302/22/22
10/15/20

The champion power is irrelevant. It's even misguiding, as the stats are weighted in a way that is not showing the real power of the champs. Speed has very little influence on champion power, but it's probably the most important stat at all.

That's leading to a situation where a fast team with very low power can do the moves of all champs and kill the enemy, who has much higher power, in round 1 of the fight without getting hit.

Feb 22, 2022, 11:2502/22/22
04/12/21

more important to know is how does Plarium use your power in the game to match up battles and opponents?

Feb 22, 2022, 11:3202/22/22
10/15/20
End Is Near

more important to know is how does Plarium use your power in the game to match up battles and opponents?

The player power is used in bronze and silver arena for matchmaking algorhytm. It's calculated from the power of all champions you own, and some other factors.

Using it for matchmaking is total bs, what players are telling Plarium since it's clear that they do it. But trying to lower your account power artifically by feeding your champs is a shortsighted try to trick them, because account power is no longer used for matchmaking in gold. Maybe you can reach gold 1 with that trick, but you can't progress any further, because you deleted the champs you would need to progress.

If anybody tells you to lower your account power, don't listen to this bs.

Feb 22, 2022, 17:4102/22/22
05/13/19

What  is  your  arena  team?

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 22, 2022, 20:3802/22/22
02/24/19

Please post your roster, arena team and their builds and I'll see if I can help you with a team and suggestions. And if I can't, there are lots of other fine folks on the forum that can give you a hand. :D

Feb 22, 2022, 21:3602/22/22
01/22/20

I have twenty four missions left to get arbiter and thanks to arena, ive been sitting at 24 left for months. All because they refuse to change how arena works.  Ive never seen so many players complain about pvp like they do in this game. I think it warrants scrapping arena and starting anew (not likely) but we know that'll never happen. 

Or take the arena missions out so people can get arbiter which would then help with arena. Or push the missions after arbiter and theyll still have to be done to get the other champ, forgot their name!

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 23, 2022, 04:4502/23/22
02/24/19
thesmokemonkey

I have twenty four missions left to get arbiter and thanks to arena, ive been sitting at 24 left for months. All because they refuse to change how arena works.  Ive never seen so many players complain about pvp like they do in this game. I think it warrants scrapping arena and starting anew (not likely) but we know that'll never happen. 

Or take the arena missions out so people can get arbiter which would then help with arena. Or push the missions after arbiter and theyll still have to be done to get the other champ, forgot their name!

Like I said to the OP, post yoru roster, arena team and their builds and we'll see if I can help you with a team and suggestions. We can help you get there, promise. :D

Feb 23, 2022, 07:5702/23/22
Feb 25, 2022, 06:54(edited)
02/23/22

I  do  not  have  problem  with  game  in  general.  I   am  fan  of  different games  like  valorant  too.  So  somet for  increasing  my  account i  check  https://overboost.pro/valorant/rank-boosting becuase  i  have  interest im  upgrading  my  gaming  acc  anf  open  new  characters

Feb 23, 2022, 09:5102/23/22
02/13/21

As others have mentioned, do not focus on your player or team power.  Focus instead on the champion synergy and builds.  This may sound odd but I guarantee you that it will 100% help your arena teams.  When I started my second account my team of 21K power was easily defeating teams of 60K+

Fixing this is easy.  You just need to post your roster and you will get feedback to sort it out.  Don't let this stress you out as much as it is

Feb 23, 2022, 18:3502/23/22
05/13/19

I  disagree with  Rose  Royal.

Arena  is  all  about  having  a  Big  P.P  and  T.P

-  Player  Power

-  Team  Power

These  are  the  back  bone  pillars  of  Arena.

Power  is  hugely  important  for  the  Psychological  aspect  of  Arena.

Just  feast  your  eyes  on  this!

i

343k  Power  vs.  your  29k  Power

Of  course,  you  feel  demoralized  and  inferior.

This  is  clearly  Psychological.

My  recommendation  is  to  farm  the  Ice  Golem  to  build  up  your  Resistance  gear.

Only  than  will  you  know  what  it  is  like  to  have  Big  P.P  and  Big  T.P

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 23, 2022, 20:5202/23/22
02/24/19

The above advice is terrible, nonsensical and comes from someone who spent thousands of gems this past couple weeks to get into the top levels of Arena, yet claims to be great at it. Hint, if someone spends piles more resources on something to accomplish the same thing, be incredibly wary of that person's advice. There are absolutely zero psychological aspects to arena, just matchups of speed, accuracy and resistance. Having enough speed to beat speed teams, having enough accuracy to strip the buffs of this team Player J keeps showing everywhere. Please listen to other folks on the forum, who aren't trolling us.

Please instead follow RoseRoyal's advice about Team Power and Player Power not mattering and please DO post your roster. Several folks here regularly sit in Plat, and we'd love to help you get a strategy and team moving forward to get up into Gold.

Feb 23, 2022, 20:5402/23/22
06/25/20
harleQuinn

The above advice is terrible, nonsensical and comes from someone who spent thousands of gems this past couple weeks to get into the top levels of Arena, yet claims to be great at it. Hint, if someone spends piles more resources on something to accomplish the same thing, be incredibly wary of that person's advice. There are absolutely zero psychological aspects to arena, just matchups of speed, accuracy and resistance. Having enough speed to beat speed teams, having enough accuracy to strip the buffs of this team Player J keeps showing everywhere. Please listen to other folks on the forum, who aren't trolling us.

Please instead follow RoseRoyal's advice about Team Power and Player Power not mattering and please DO post your roster. Several folks here regularly sit in Plat, and we'd love to help you get a strategy and team moving forward to get up into Gold.

I ... think this is perhaps one of those lost-in-translation moments? My reading of J's post is that he was making a joke more than anything else :/

Feb 23, 2022, 21:1502/23/22
12/19/19
Player J

I  disagree with  Rose  Royal.

Arena  is  all  about  having  a  Big  P.P  and  T.P

-  Player  Power

-  Team  Power

These  are  the  back  bone  pillars  of  Arena.

Power  is  hugely  important  for  the  Psychological  aspect  of  Arena.

Just  feast  your  eyes  on  this!

i

343k  Power  vs.  your  29k  Power

Of  course,  you  feel  demoralized  and  inferior.

This  is  clearly  Psychological.

My  recommendation  is  to  farm  the  Ice  Golem  to  build  up  your  Resistance  gear.

Only  than  will  you  know  what  it  is  like  to  have  Big  P.P  and  Big  T.P

My Ramantu laughs at your big PP :)

i

Feb 23, 2022, 21:1902/23/22
Feb 23, 2022, 21:23(edited)
01/04/20
kramaswamy.kr

I ... think this is perhaps one of those lost-in-translation moments? My reading of J's post is that he was making a joke more than anything else :/

It's not, this isn't the first time he's given this as advice. And if it is a joke, it kind of gets mixed into all the other bad advice. 

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 23, 2022, 21:3202/23/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Yeah, like Harrby, I dont think so either. Especially since he took the time to specifically disagree with good advice. And becuase the psychological aspect of arena is a regular rambling point for our friend Player J. 

But frankly, if it IS off topic bad advice disguised as helping people, it is time we cut that crap out and start HELPING new players instead, instead of whatever THIS is.

Feb 23, 2022, 22:3202/23/22
10/15/20
harleQuinn

I think you are wrong here, harle. In lower arena levels, bronze for sure and maybe silver, is a psychological aspect about team power. A lot of players will not attack teams with high team power, even if the def team is not great in reality and the attacker could win if he tried.

Or how do you explain all the forum threads where players ask how to increase their champion power or why they have lost vs. a team with lower team power? This thread here is the best example. The op starts with the fact that he can't get his champs above 40k power.

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 23, 2022, 22:4802/23/22
12/30/20
Skadi

I think you are wrong here, harle. In lower arena levels, bronze for sure and maybe silver, is a psychological aspect about team power. A lot of players will not attack teams with high team power, even if the def team is not great in reality and the attacker could win if he tried.

Or how do you explain all the forum threads where players ask how to increase their champion power or why they have lost vs. a team with lower team power? This thread here is the best example. The op starts with the fact that he can't get his champs above 40k power.

I agree that earlier game arena players often get caught up on player/team power. Definitely ends up being a mental block at times that prevents them from figuring out how to best leverage those numbers.

Unfortunately newer players probably aren't gonna get the joke - if that's what Player J was doing - and are more likely to get confused, angered, refinforced in their beliefs or a combination of those. I think that is where Quinn and Harbby are coming from. Try and read it from the standpoint of a newer player. How is any of that going to sink in for them in a positive manner?

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 23, 2022, 23:0202/23/22
02/24/19
dthorne04

I agree that earlier game arena players often get caught up on player/team power. Definitely ends up being a mental block at times that prevents them from figuring out how to best leverage those numbers.

Unfortunately newer players probably aren't gonna get the joke - if that's what Player J was doing - and are more likely to get confused, angered, refinforced in their beliefs or a combination of those. I think that is where Quinn and Harbby are coming from. Try and read it from the standpoint of a newer player. How is any of that going to sink in for them in a positive manner?

Thorne couldn't be more right here. Reinforcing some ridiculousness through sarcasm, which I assert this wasn't, isn't helping anyone.

OP, team power and player power DO NOT matter in arena. They are information tools that tell you about what kind of team you are facing. And I'm happy to chat about that if you'd like. What matters are matchups, and speeds. You can win against MUCH higher power teams with no problem at all, IF you have a fast enough team to beat them, and enough accuracy to remove their buffs and apply your debuffs.

Best thing for you to do here is post your roster and let us help you figure out a team.

Feb 23, 2022, 23:1202/23/22
12/19/19

Lol... lighten up francis 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.