All Categories

Feedback on the personal pack builder.

Search
Feb 16, 2022, 15:1502/16/22
09/14/20

The idea of a personal pack builder is great. 

The execution can be improved. 

The pack builder offers you 4 sweet item to be placed on the first slot. 

Than you have the choice of the color of xp brews (I do not want one in my perosnal pack) for the second slot

Than you have the choice of color of potion in the third slot (I do not want potions in the pack)

Than you have the rest of the useless items for the fourth slot (None that I want)

So I would have to get 3 items I do not want in my personal pack? 

This is a very bad execution of an otherwise good idea.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 16, 2022, 15:2402/16/22
06/25/20

That's not at all the impression I get. My math shows an absolutely fantastic offer? I guesstimated $30 USD, since for me it's $40 CAD. Even if you ignore the potions and brews, it's still a 3.5x offer value.

i

Feb 16, 2022, 15:4502/16/22
Feb 16, 2022, 15:54(edited)
09/14/20

I think you should actually check the values of your offer calculator. 

I do not think that a leggo book is worth 25$, not even close.

I just had a look at the calculator from Ayumi. 

While I like the content of Ayumi, this calculator is not something I take seriously.....

A single great potion for more than 1,5 $? 

A single legendary book at 25 $?

A single 5* chicken at 15$?

I mean, no wonder your offer is listed as great...but would you pay for those items the value which is listed by the calculator?

Feb 16, 2022, 16:2402/16/22
06/25/20
Matrim

I think you should actually check the values of your offer calculator. 

I do not think that a leggo book is worth 25$, not even close.

I just had a look at the calculator from Ayumi. 

While I like the content of Ayumi, this calculator is not something I take seriously.....

A single great potion for more than 1,5 $? 

A single legendary book at 25 $?

A single 5* chicken at 15$?

I mean, no wonder your offer is listed as great...but would you pay for those items the value which is listed by the calculator?

Oh absolutely valid points. I personally haven't spent a dime on this game, so I don't really know how to value packs. That's why I used Ayumi's calculator.

Feb 16, 2022, 16:4402/16/22
06/20/19

I generally have the same opinion as the OP.  4 leggo books is a good, but not great, deal at $30.  I have no need for brews or pots.  And on the last slot all I would ever use is the xp boost.  I give them credit for trying to appeal to more wallets.

My recommendaton to really make this flexible would be to let us just purchase one slot worth of items.  It's the having to purchase 'everything' that pretty much makes this no better than any other pack.  Yes you can costomize a bit, but I never buy these things because they always incude unwanted items.  Still forcing me to buy unwanted items.  

It's somewhat similar to the deals where you have to buy them in order.  They only show you the cost for the first and last, which the first appears decent, the last great.  But buy the time you get to by the last you have to purchase the pretty bad deals inbetween.  It all averages out to a very meh deal, but they bait you with that last one..