Who are going to be my next 2 rank 6? Help pls

Search
Feb 16, 2022, 10:2402/16/22
11/18/21

i

Hello everyone. 

I can upgrade 2 champions to rank 6 right now but I can t decide which ones.

I was thinking at Lady Quillen so I would have my arena team full of 60's but I m not sure. Also was thinking at Knight Errant sincer he already hai huge damage. What do you guys think? Oh, Sinesha or Uugo could qualify aswell.

Thanks for your replys!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 16, 2022, 10:3302/16/22
09/14/20

Difficult to answer without knowing the rest of your rooster. 

From the champs I am seeing, if I would rate them as single champions and not necessarily for arena only, I would consider

Fahrakin

Geomancer

Uugo

Geomancer is a good overall champion, brilliant for CB, Hydra and Doom Tower....Fahrakin and Uugo are good in the arena as well...Lady Quillen...hmm...don't think she is better than the trio mentioned above

Feb 16, 2022, 11:0302/16/22
02/14/21

All depends on whatca need and where.

Geo

Fat

UUgo

Sin is also awesome and the start of a blender team with Fat Man.

Tip also stop leveling Relickeeper he is just bad IMO.

Feb 16, 2022, 12:1402/16/22
05/13/19

The  answer  to  your  question  is:

-  Sinesha

-  Fahrakin  the  Fat

And  you  should  find  an  Outlaw  Monk  (Green  Hero)  from  Market  or  Mystery  Shards  and  lvl  up  the  monk  to  lvl  50

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 16, 2022, 15:5802/16/22
12/30/20

Agree with Matrim/Minin. 

I don't see Outlaw Monk being a priority on this account with the champions OP has already. He has the makings of a good (or great) clan boss team and that just seems like a waste of resources. 

Feb 16, 2022, 17:2402/16/22
05/13/19

I  disagree  with  Dthorne04

I  crafted  a  Clan  Boss  team  in  my  mind  which  lead  me  to  the  decision  of  telling  the  OP  to  use  Outlaw  Monk

The  CB  team  I  crafted  in  my  mind  was:

-  Altan

-  Deacon

-  ?

-  Fahrakin the  Fat

-  Geomancer

The  OP  will  have  around  6  debuffs  on  boss  leaving  4  slots  unfilled  and  the  OP  doesn't own  any  other  poison  hero  to  fill  the  question  mark  slot.

I  thought  about  using  a  hero  in  the  OP  rooster  as  a  stand  in  hero,  but  I  don't think  any  will  increase the  overall  damage  more  vs.  a  poison  hero.

Thus,  the  default  option  I  came  up  with  is  a  lvl  50  Outlaw  Monk  which  has  been  a  Beginner  Poison  staple  Uncommon  hero  that  people  have  used.

Its  not  a  waste  because he  will  improve damage  +  can  use  him  as  chicken  later  on.

Feb 16, 2022, 17:2902/16/22
06/25/20

Gonna have to disagree, J. Leveling Outlaw Monk to 50 for, what, a week's worth of extra CB rewards before OP get's someone better?

Feb 16, 2022, 19:4702/16/22
10/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

Gonna have to disagree, J. Leveling Outlaw Monk to 50 for, what, a week's worth of extra CB rewards before OP get's someone better?

Levelling someone to 50 is a very, very small loss. You can use him as 5* chicken later, so only the XP needed from 5* lvl 1 to 5* lvl 50 is lost. And right now is a champion training anyway, so it's the best time to bring a champ to lvl 50.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 16, 2022, 21:3202/16/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

I'm with Matrim, Minin, Thorne and Krama on this one. Especially as someone who USED Outlaw Monk for this purpose. Not worth your time, too squishy.

Geomancer and Farakhin, then Uugo for her cleanse and revive. (Everyone knocks her for that revive being conditional, but you can absolutely build her tanky enough that she doesn't gets targeted until the end and is the last alive, was a strat I used in CB and DT for a while.)

Feb 17, 2022, 00:3302/17/22
05/13/19
kramaswamy.kr

To  answer  Kramaswamy question,  I  say  Yes!

It's true  Outlaw  Monk  isn't a  long  term  champion.

It's  true  Outlaw  Monk  will  be  replaced  by  someone else.

It  could  be  a  week  or  2  weeks or  even  a  month before  Outlaw  Monk  gets  replaced by  a  better  champion.

However,  It  is  100%  worth  the  effort  to  get  those extra  CB  rewards.

The  amount  of  resources needed  to  make  Outlaw  Monk  functional at  lvl  50  is  far  less  vs.  the  return  on  investment.

-------------------------

Here  is  the  Resource  vs.  Return  on  Investment Break  Down  according  to  how  I  see  it  the  situation playing  out.

Getting a  Rank  2  lvl  1  to  Rank  5 lvl  1 is  a  Sunken  Cost  because the  OP  already needs  to  make  more  Rank  5  Chickens.

This  means leveling  up  a  Rank  2  Outlaw  Monk  to  Rank  5  Outlaw  Monk  already  needs  to  happen in  order  for  the  OP  to  get  more  Rank  6  Champion  Fodder.

The  following resource  cost  will  be  incurred by  doing  my  suggestion:

-  The  OP  will waste  a  few  hundred  Energy  to  lvl  the  Rank  5  lvl  1  Monk  to  Rank  5  lvl  50.

Skadi  talked  about  this  in  a  previous comment

-  The  OP  will  waste  a  few  hundred  Energy  to  Ascend  the  Monk  with  potions.

We  expect  a  return  on  Outlaw  Monk  to  be  around  1  to  2mil  Damage.

The  1  to  2mil  Damage Outlaw  will  put  out  can  combine  itself  with  the  rest  of  the  team  to  potentially  get  Max  Chest  on  Normal  Mode.

The  Max  Chest  on  Normal  Mode  is  called  Knight  Chest  which  can  offer  the  below  investment returns.

i

We  are  talking about  1  to  2  days  worth  of  Energy  in  resources cost  in  exchange for  random  pay  outs  of  the  above  things  per  day  across  a  1  week  to  4  week  time  frame  depending  on  when  the   OP  pulls  a  better  poison  hero  to  replace  the  Monk.

-------------------

In  regard to Harle,  Matrim,  Minin,  Dthorne04,  & Krama  all  agreeing  with  each  other,  I  tip my  hat  off  to  them  for  showing all  the  love  during  this  Valentine  Spirited  week.

However,  despite  all  the  forum  love  they  have  together, I  don't think  it  will  bring  home  the  Leveling  Bacon.

They  all  agreed  with  each  other  and  they  all  didn't mention  Sinesha  as  a  priority.

The  OP  Campaign  Farming  Perspectives don't  look  very  good  to  me.

-  Alex

-  Altan

-  Deacon

-  Gamrun

Can  the  above  heroes solo  Brutal  12-3?

I  bet  they  can,  but  the  question you  have  to  ask  yourself  is  how  long?

Poor  guy  is  probably sitting  their  with  his  Altan  winning  4  min  Campaign Farming  fights.

They  are   agreeing  while  the  poor  OP  is  suffering.

All  the  OP  would  have  to  do  is  lvl  up  Sinesha  and  use  the  AI  function  to  lock  her  A2  &  A3  moves  which  would  force  Sinesha  to  only  attack  with  her  A1  AOE.

The  farm  time  would  be  reduced  so  substantially it  would  be  a  game  changer  for  the  OP  

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 17, 2022, 00:4702/17/22
12/30/20

Min mentioned Sinesha. 

Reading is a T7 mastery. :)

Feb 17, 2022, 01:1002/17/22
02/14/21

The order I would do it, this is asuming you have a decent campain farmer already.

Geo as he will help you CB team now and maybe forever 😀

Fatman as he will help your CB team now and for a long time to come depending on how lucky you are with pulls

My CB team would be Alex Altan, Decon, Geo and Fats till I got a decent poisoner

Uugo or Sin all depending what you need or for where you need or what you pull as doing Geo and Fat is a couple week to month porject all depending on the amount of time you are able to put in.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 17, 2022, 03:1802/17/22
02/24/19
Minin

The order I would do it, this is asuming you have a decent campain farmer already.

Geo as he will help you CB team now and maybe forever 😀

Fatman as he will help your CB team now and for a long time to come depending on how lucky you are with pulls

My CB team would be Alex Altan, Decon, Geo and Fats till I got a decent poisoner

Uugo or Sin all depending what you need or for where you need or what you pull as doing Geo and Fat is a couple week to month porject all depending on the amount of time you are able to put in.

Agreed :)

Feb 17, 2022, 12:1002/17/22
05/13/19
dthorne04

Min mentioned Sinesha. 

Reading is a T7 mastery. :)

Comprehension is  a  T8  mastery.

You  agreed  with  both  Min  &  Matrim.

Min  had  Sinesha  last  in  his  list.

Matrim  didn't  have  Sinesha  at  all  in  his  list.

And  neither  of  them  made  Sinesha  seem  like  a  priority  which  is  what  I  said.